N-Europe

Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number

drahkon

Hope the new soundtrack is as much of a belter. NOMMAGE.

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Scoreboard music. Confirmed by the artist (M.O.O.N. - was part of the first game's OST)

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Music from one of the trailers (by Perturbator - also part of the first game's OST).

I'm confident the soundtrack will be great.

• 8 months later...

So this is out tomorrow, but I'm still not sure whether to get it for PC or PS4. :hmm:

I understand that the level editor isn't going to be available at launch, but will it be exclusive to PC?

Kinda tempted to get the console version, but don't want to miss out on the editor when it does arrive. :blank:

Will get the PS4 version. Shame to miss the level editor, but the game will be available for 2,50€ on Steam during the Christmas Sale at the latest, so a double-dip is very likely at that point : peace:

Is the game surely set for a European release tomorrow? Isn't the PSN store updated every Wednesday?

Get the PC version. The game is much better with mouse and keyboard.
Yeah, mouse & keyboard controls are great, but I don't mind the controller setup either. In fact I did most of my playthrough of the original game with a gamepad, despite it being the PC version.

Yeah, mouse & keyboard controls are great, but I don't mind the controller setup either. In fact I did most of my playthrough of the original game with a gamepad, despite it being the PC version.

I just need the speed and precision that using the keyboard and mouse gives.

Oh man, cannot wait.

I really, REALLY hope the game gets a PSN release today. :blank: Not so sure, though as the store usually gets updated Wednesdays. But DmC - which was released today - is available on the store, so there's hope.

Edit: Also: 3 tracks from the game:

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Edit: Downloaded and played for a while. It's awesome.

Dat music...

Edited by drahkon

Started playing this last night. Seems like more Hotline Miami which is never a bad thing! Seems though that after all my going on about how im better with keyboard and mouse, I have lost a lot of my skill with them! Gonna have to take some time over the weekend and get used to it all over again.

Started playing this last night. Seems like more Hotline Miami which is never a bad thing! Seems though that after all my going on about how im better with keyboard and mouse, I have lost a lot of my skill with them! Gonna have to take some time over the weekend and get used to it all over again.

After your boasting both on here and privately....I'll stick to the controller when I pick it up over the weekend :heh:

I'm retarded so I struggle to 'look' with shift and keep my aiming and walking synchronised. I'd probably perform better on a pad, but as I say, I'm retarded.

Seems like more of the same, and I still feel like a slut for camping at the corners of doorways for easy kills. Appreciate the 90° difficulty curve between the first and second level, in recognition of the player base. Still hopeful, but I did question myself over the price once I started wrecking faces again. I'd like to see some different mechanics or more novelty/stealth levels over the course of the game.

yeah that's my problem with it too. I primary used Melee weapons in the first game, but now it feels like you have to use guns most of the time. You certainly have to use them on Hard mode.

I am enjoying this game overall though. And the soundtrack is so good