Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

amiibo (NFC)

Hero-of-Time

Found it on eBay, from an Australian seller. I think Australia must have somehow ended up with 99% of the amiibo cards in the world, as that's where all the complete booster box listings I saw were from. Kinda strange, but I'm not really complaining - it's probably cheaper for me this way. :heh:

I thought that was a nice touch as well. :)

Reasonably pleased with the items, not amazed but for the price? Pretty decent haul, just wish the T-Shirt was a medium... can't remember if I had the choice when ordering or not but it doesn't matter that much. : peace:

How many Super Mario Bros. 30th pin badges has everyone got now? My total has just gone up to 4.

Curse Nintendo for holding that 8-bit World of Nintendo Mario plush at ransom. The Mario and Link ones go for almost as much as the box itself on eBay.

If they chucked an 8-bit modern Mario amiibo in there I'd be all over that box!

I thought that was a nice touch as well. :)

Reasonably pleased with the items, not amazed but for the price? Pretty decent haul, just wish the T-Shirt was a medium... can't remember if I had the choice when ordering or not but it doesn't matter that much. : peace:

How many Super Mario Bros. 30th pin badges has everyone got now? My total has just gone up to 4.

Any chance you'd be willing to send one of the badges to me? I'd happily pay you a few quid for one!

My Mewtwo arrived from Shopto yesterday. It's possibly one of my favourite looking Amiibo.

I'm gonna be glad once the Smash waves are over. Luckily I have zero interest in Animal Crossing both the cards and Amiibo have no hold over me.

They'll do something to lure you back

My Mewtwo arrived from Shopto yesterday. It's possibly one of my favourite looking Amiibo.

I'm gonna be glad once the Smash waves are over. Luckily I have zero interest in Animal Crossing both the cards and Amiibo have no hold over me.

The cards don't, but the amiibo are looking nice....

You getting Chibi Robo?

I'm looking forward to smash being done, but also looking forward to future waves of amiibo, the amiibo every so often will be great rather than spending insane amounts of money over the period of a year on smash!!