NEurope
Hero-of-Time

amiibo (NFC)

Found it on eBay, from an Australian seller. I think Australia must have somehow ended up with 99% of the amiibo cards in the world, as that's where all the complete booster box listings I saw were from. Kinda strange, but I'm not really complaining - it's probably cheaper for me this way. :heh:

CRr2i6zWUAAYDQZ.png:orig

Series 2 of the Animal Crossing amiibo cards arrive in stores on 20th November alongside the corresponding album!

Fantastic! I was hoping we'd get Series 2 before 2016, but I wouldn't have thought we'd get it this early! Looking forward to ordering another booster box! :D

This is gonna be the future of amiibo isn't it...

At least we got a full set of Smash Bros characters...

This is gonna be the future of amiibo isn't it...

At least we got a full set of Smash Bros characters...

For characters with 100+ characters? Sure. For standard things? I think they'll continue doing figures.

I took the plunge and bought that Mario box thingy from the Nintendo UK store and it arrived today. I was well happy with the message at the bottom of the box. :D

image_zps6wkrsemu.jpg

I thought that was a nice touch as well. :)

Reasonably pleased with the items, not amazed but for the price? Pretty decent haul, just wish the T-Shirt was a medium... can't remember if I had the choice when ordering or not but it doesn't matter that much. : peace:

How many Super Mario Bros. 30th pin badges has everyone got now? My total has just gone up to 4.

Curse Nintendo for holding that 8-bit World of Nintendo Mario plush at ransom. The Mario and Link ones go for almost as much as the box itself on eBay.

If they chucked an 8-bit modern Mario amiibo in there I'd be all over that box!

I thought that was a nice touch as well. :)

Reasonably pleased with the items, not amazed but for the price? Pretty decent haul, just wish the T-Shirt was a medium... can't remember if I had the choice when ordering or not but it doesn't matter that much. : peace:

How many Super Mario Bros. 30th pin badges has everyone got now? My total has just gone up to 4.

Any chance you'd be willing to send one of the badges to me? I'd happily pay you a few quid for one!

Any chance you'd be willing to send one of the badges to me? I'd happily pay you a few quid for one!

Of course! :)

PM me and we'll sort something out, I'll have it posted to you tomorrow. : peace:

I took the plunge and bought that Mario box thingy from the Nintendo UK store and it arrived today. I was well happy with the message at the bottom of the box. :D

image_zps6wkrsemu.jpg

Is this up? was it just for the 8-bit Mario Amiibo? I don't' remember seeing a box set like this.

Is that the only way to get the retro Mario amiibo?

You can get it with Mario Maker as well. At the moment they aren't selling him on his own. I imagine they will eventually.

Looks like Mewtwo is on his way... it's almost over...

Almost... then just Falco, Lucas, Roy and Ryu! ;)

Almost... then just Falco, Lucas, Roy and Ryu! ;)

Then the Animal Crossing, second wave of Mario, Pokkén, Starfox etc. :p

My Mewtwo arrived from Shopto yesterday. It's possibly one of my favourite looking Amiibo.

I'm gonna be glad once the Smash waves are over. Luckily I have zero interest in Animal Crossing both the cards and Amiibo have no hold over me.

My Mewtwo arrived from Shopto yesterday. It's possibly one of my favourite looking Amiibo.

I'm gonna be glad once the Smash waves are over. Luckily I have zero interest in Animal Crossing both the cards and Amiibo have no hold over me.

They'll do something to lure you back

Royal Mail emailed to say Mewtwo will be delivered today. Since when do they email like that?

Royal Mail emailed to say Mewtwo will be delivered today. Since when do they email like that?

Since they became better than Yodel.

The cards don't, but the amiibo are looking nice....

You getting Chibi Robo?

I'm looking forward to smash being done, but also looking forward to future waves of amiibo, the amiibo every so often will be great rather than spending insane amounts of money over the period of a year on smash!!

I got an email (from Royal Mail) and a text (from my mate whom works at Royal Mail) saying my package from Nintendo will be delivered today.

The cards don't, but the amiibo are looking nice....

You getting Chibi Robo?

The game? No. The Amiibo? Yeah. :D

I got an email (from Royal Mail) and a text (from my mate whom works at Royal Mail) saying my package from Nintendo will be delivered today.

Me too. Thought it was spam at first