NEurope
Rummy

N-Europe Meetup 2014(le planning thread) - 23rd August 2014

It's a shame he was rejected for the role of Wonder Woman. He looks perfect there.

Still, I suppose a talking racoon will suffice.

Can you/Rummy add a poll with all of those options?

I cannot, it seems. I'll try to total it all up when I'm less busy though(I am totes super busy right now, sadly)

@Sheikah He stopped when he got a job and moved in with me, so maybe that has something to do with it! .....I asked him if it was my fault but he said he just didn't feel the need to post anymore. He may return one day!

If people don't mind, once a date is sorted out i can arrange overnight accomodation again this year for people wishing to stay on the Saturday.

It's later than usual but 23rd August is looking the best so far - the only date that everyone can do.

It would seem a shame to miss people.

I see Danny and Moogle have time off on the premium times. But yeah, absolutely fine by me, bit later.

[still pushing the Midlands Nottingham agenda] but I could swing London for a weekend.

I'll bring Cards Against Humanity, ReZ can bring Balderdash. I've not had any hostel clit action since the last meet and the memories in my wank bank are starting to fade.

It's later than usual but 23rd August is looking the best so far - the only date that everyone can do.

It would seem a shame to miss people.

I see Danny and Moogle have time off on the premium times. But yeah, absolutely fine by me, bit later.

I don't think it'll actually affect anything much but that'll be carnival weekend too; though I'm sure it normally kicks off on the Sunday and Monday rather than anything on Saturday(plus point tho...the monday's a bank holiday so an extra day off for folks?)

[still pushing the Midlands Nottingham agenda] but I could swing London for a weekend.

I'll bring Cards Against Humanity, ReZ can bring Balderdash. I've not had any hostel clit action since the last meet and the memories in my wank bank are starting to fade.

Yeah I'd prefer Nottingham as I live here! But I didn't know that you did...?! Nottingham is great as it's so cheap and there's so much to do in the centre. Literally love it.

I think it would be a great idea. Gives me time to get to know everybody. :)

Yes, do come! :)

If you have it in Nottingham you'll be shot and then sold drugs, in that order.

If you have it in Nottingham you'll be shot and then sold drugs, in that order.

Perhaps, but it's a quicker walk from the train station.

Yeah I'd prefer Nottingham as I live here! But I didn't know that you did...?! Nottingham is great as it's so cheap and there's so much to do in the centre. Literally love it.

Which part of my crib do you hail from now?

Perhaps, but it's a quicker walk from the train station.

Which part of my crib do you hail from now?

I live in Lenton, although I spend most of my time at my girlfriends pad which is in the Hickings Building (next to Hooters) :)

So is this still being debated or are we set for 23rd August in London? It's a later than usual affair, but it is also bank holiday weekend! Also it's carnival if anyone wants to go Notting Hill and hasn't been before, though frankly I've given up on it these days(but I'd go with you guys!)

It does seem to be the day most people find suitable ... (Plus, y'know, I can come, so ... :heh:)

(Well, August 2nd is actually the most popular day if I'm not going ...)

If you ain't coming, it ain't popular with me.

Also. Part of me wishes we could get more comfortable accommodation this year. I wonder how much an apartment is.

Also. Part of me wishes we could get more comfortable accommodation this year. I wonder how much an apartment is.

Quickly looking at them, it seems like the max per room is 6.

There seems to be quite a few at around £140 to £160, so on average £25 each for six people.

Also, the apartments seem to have double beds. So we would have to share.

You seemed pretty fucking comfortable last year.

Can't be unseen...

Hmm, as soon as there is a fixed date (+ there is an idea on numbers (and if no-one minds)) i can get looking at places again.

Also, the apartments seem to have double beds. So we would have to share.

Really? You think sharing beds would be a problem with this crowd? :heh:

Actually, now that you mention it, that would be terrifying.

Seriously, though, I wouldn't mind sharing an apartment, to be honest. God knows it'd be more comfortable.

Turns out that I already know one person on this forum in real life. There's someone else here that I think I know in real life as well.

Small world.