NEurope
Eddage

I Need You!

Hey All,

Just hoping you guys can complete a survey for me. It's only 3 questions and will only take a minute to do. It's for my major University project so would really appreciate as many answers as possible.

The survey

(Just pretend you're married or something...)

Done, although my answers could've been different if:

1: The contemporary image was decent looking

3: I get the speeches made at the wedding thing, but "information on honeymoon locations"? It's not going to be a travel brochure on locations you could've gone to.

Done. I'm also stealing the idea of putting the speeches into an album next time I have to make one.

Done, although my answers could've been different if:

1: The contemporary image was decent looking

3: I get the speeches made at the wedding thing, but "information on honeymoon locations"? It's not going to be a travel brochure on locations you could've gone to.

1. I could've made it clearer but it wasn't meant to be those specific images, but rather the style; traditional or contemporary. Those were just quick images I found.

2. The "information on honeymoon locations" would be the places you visited on your honeymoon, so photo and then a little info about that place you saw.

Completed it, I have to say I don't like that particular look for the contemporary invite but I picked it anyway as I did prefer the style :p

Went contemporary, and thought that the speeches idea was great, though I'm sure most people are doofuses -- had enough wedding invitations that were just so flowery and purple and joined-writing and looked like easter cards my nan would send me. Weddings should be individual!

1 Contemporary

2 Not important at all

3 Mix of both (though I don't want too much text. Basically I was thinking captions underneath the pictures)

All done. So when do I get my free honeymoon, tell me there is a honeymoon and I didn't just waste 30 seconds out of my boring life? :grin:

I'm sort of curious as to why your final year project looks a lot like getting married.

I thought the contemporary cards looked horrendous. I think that traditional invitations can look like they were made by someones gran but done properly they look really classy.