N-Europe

Rainbow Zoo Mafia

ReZourceman

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That might seem weird, but I've setup roleblocks on teammates deliberately when Mafia in order for people to completely discredit the idea that we could be teammates if tracked.

It's a surprisingly effective tactic since most people automatically assume there is no point to it.

Edited by Sheikah
Automerged Doublepost

That might seem weird, but I've setup roleblocks on teammates deliberately when Mafia in order for people to completely discredit the idea that we could be teammates if tracked.

It's a surprisingly effective tactic since most people automatically assume there is no point to it.

It seems like a big waste of a night for such a tiny chance of success.

The smoke had cleared.

The Smouldering Amber Kudu did nothing at night....but it was ferociously attacked!

The penguin enclosure remained empty.

SAK_afrjn-1_zpsc409a917.jpg

@Jamba is dead. He was the Smouldering Amber Kudu and could target a player, reverse tracking them and discovering their power. He was a member of the mafia.

@Cube

@Diageo

@Rummy

@Sheikah

@The Peeps

With five players, the majority is three.

DAY EIGHT

Wow. Well colour me FUCKING WRONG. I almost protected that bastard as well. His call to the booster to target me made me also trust Sheikah! Totes gonna go with you guys this time though.

Vote:Sheikah

Btw still @Diageo can you tell me who I am? I never got round to verifying your power though I know I've appeared in the writeup before.

Yeah he was. Yvonne roleblocked you to allow that to happen, but I didn't do it. Given Yvonne was going to be hot for targeting against that night I thought Jimbob might roleblock him, so I killed Jimbob instead.

I was also worried about the roleblocker since I was the only one who could kill. I could be roleblocked and the kill stopped, then he might roleblock me again to double check his result... wasting two nights.

Glad I didn't really since Peeps tracked it all.

No, *I* was telling Sheikah to kill you. I literally said you were the protector :D

Very cool set up ReZ! I'm assuming there was a penguin mechanic none of us got? Or was it just flavour?

Yeah I found that out the night before, when my kill failed on him.

Another funny thing was Jonnas's use of the catseye marble earlier on. I'll leave ReZ the joy of explaining the slice of close call with that one. :p

Although technically it might not have been as bad as I initially thought since Jimbob was a roleblocker.