Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

PlayStation/Xbox/PC Bargains

Retro_Link

Bloodborne GOTY Edition is going for £25 on PSN at the moment.

Was really tempted, but I just got Dragon Quest Heroes, and ideally want to avoid digital versions of retail games.

Not sure if the disc version will ever drop as low as that though, hmm... :hmm:

I don't think even the retail standard edition has ever been that price.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hell of a sale on PSN this week.

All those PS2/PS4 games for £6.50! I may have to get a top up card during my lunch break and then snap up Rogue Galaxy, Dark Cloud and Dark Chronicle. Yakuza 5 for £19.99 is very tempting, as well.

PS4 Sale

PS3 Sale

PS Vita Sale

@Fierce_LiNk go and buy Tales from the Borderlands right now! It's £6.50 for the season pass and its an amazing game. You enjoyed The Wolf Among Us so this should be right up you're street. Back me up here, @drahkon! :D

@RedShell Bloodborne is now £25. Not sure if you are still wanting it or if you would prefer a retail copy, though.

@RedShell Bloodborne is now £25. Not sure if you are still wanting it or if you would prefer a retail copy, though.
Still waiting for a deal on the retail version, yeah. But the game is pretty low down on my to buy list TBH, so I'm happy to wait. :)

Plus, the previous PSN deal was better as it was £25 for the GOTY version.

Cheers for the heads-up on the sale though. icon14.gif

Hell of a sale on PSN this week.

All those PS2/PS4 games for £6.50! I may have to get a top up card during my lunch break and then snap up Rogue Galaxy, Dark Cloud and Dark Chronicle.

You little bitch. I did NOT want to buy more games this month. :blank:

But hey, let's tell drahkon about this amazing sale...yeah, yeah. I just bought Rogue Galaxy, Dark Cloud and Dark Chronicle, too. :nono:

you aren't a little bitch :heart:

Back me up here, @drahkon! :D

@Fierce_LiNk don't listen to him, I bet he gets paid for telling us about the sale. get Tales of the Borderlands, it's amazing