N-Europe

Hyper-Gemstone Ultra-Fish Mafia

ReZourceman

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not that simple, and if I explain it then it won't have a purpose any longer.

I can basically avoid certain types of fish but at the cost of not being able to use any gems.

So you can choose to be untargetable, but only to certain fish types, in place of a night action?

Why were you speech limited? Can you explain what was going on with you at the end of day writeup when you got mentioned?

It was that gem i picked up 2 phases ago, it limited me to say two words only in each post i made in the next phase. As for why i was mentioned in the write-up, i can't really go into that. But i would be assuming/guessing that @DuD is in a similar situation as i was last phase, just he's got more words to use than i could.

It was that gem i picked up 2 phases ago, it limited me to say two words only in each post i made in the next phase. As for why i was mentioned in the write-up, i can't really go into that. But i would be assuming/guessing that @DuD is in a similar situation as i was last phase, just he's got more words to use than i could.

See @Rummy this is real irony. A gem that limits you to 2 words picked up by a guy who'd be lucky to knock 2 words out on a good day anyway.

I didn't recieve a PM? so I assume no-one carried out an action on me?

What do you base your assumptions on @Jimbob?

Well, you are asking people to go to the surface for you. Last day phase (and i can say this now), i was restricted in posting only 2 words per post. I chose to pick the dolphin, who said i needed gems to give them. Otherwise i'd die at the end of the next low phase (this phase today) which happens to be the case as i didn't get any gems.

I was also restricted in telling the reason as to why i needed the gems, if i said anything i'd be killed straight away. My restrictions with posting made it hard to ask people to get me gems, thus why i am dead at the end of this phase. So there is no need to place votes on me if anyone is considering that.

So yeah, hopefully that answers your question @DuD

I think you need to be online at the same time as ReZ to have any hope of getting a gem!

Anyway, I was successful last night and don't think anything happened to me. My info isn't really any use unless I catch someone lying. Is there really that little info out there?

Well, you are asking people to go to the surface for you. Last day phase (and i can say this now), i was restricted in posting only 2 words per post. I chose to pick the dolphin, who said i needed gems to give them. Otherwise i'd die at the end of the next low phase (this phase today) which happens to be the case as i didn't get any gems.

I was also restricted in telling the reason as to why i needed the gems, if i said anything i'd be killed straight away. My restrictions with posting made it hard to ask people to get me gems, thus why i am dead at the end of this phase. So there is no need to place votes on me if anyone is considering that.

So yeah, hopefully that answers your question @DuD

When you say you picked the dolphin...you mean you mean you went to the surface to get it 'like a gem' right?

I'll go to this "surface". I don't know why, but it seems to be the in thing here.

Since the dolphin is around this day phase, does this mean you picked up the dolphin EEVIL? Are you gonna be raped too?

You may as well reveal now, at least we'll be able to get a response from you while you're alive if we have any questions.

Of course, may as well.

I am Lacabaruna, a Lobster who can target players at night (during high tide) and protect them from being roleblocked. I have a durable shell which means i will survive one more day after being targetted for death (in this case, the dolphin has killed me but i survive for 1 more day due to my shell. I'm also town, which will be revealed and confirmed once day is over.

When you say you picked the dolphin...you mean you mean you went to the surface to get it 'like a gem' right?

Yup, i went up to greet the dolphin. In the same way as getting a gem as you said.