N-Europe

Hyper-Gemstone Ultra-Fish Mafia

ReZourceman

Rummy! What happened?

I was again successful last night. Am I missing something or did Magnus go to the surface when nothing was there?

@Rummy what's the dealio. Part of me thinks he could have joined whatever alignment the person who revived him was. Was he revived using one of the recovered gems?

Top questions, to which I've got no answers as I've got no idea what's happened. I imagine my magnificence was just too great to be done without.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I just read my PM again and it turns out I'm immune to certain colour gemstones. Totally missed that on the first day and presumed that someone just protected me. Sorry.

DuD, I have a power, and from people's targeting/the dead people's roles, it seems like most have powers (I do). Find it very strange that you haven't. I know what kind of fish you are, and I'd have thought a fish of that nature would do something. Does your PM even allude to the potential of doing anything without visiting the surface?

So I just read my PM again and it turns out I'm immune to certain colour gemstones. Totally missed that on the first day and presumed that someone just protected me. Sorry.

DuD, I have a power, and from people's targeting/the dead people's roles, it seems like most have powers (I do). Find it very strange that you haven't. I know what kind of fish you are, and I'd have thought a fish of that nature would do something. Does your PM even allude to the potential of doing anything without visiting the surface?

Immune eh? Sounds fishy...

Is it just one colour or several? It's potentially more damaging to town if a nights targeting is wasted on you.