NEurope
The Peeps

Xpert 11 Season 29: The Game of Goals

Ooooohh yeah, the dream team!! Gotta be between these two alliances surely. Me and Zell are duking it out on tuesday to decide who is team leader. Leader gets to pick the name. Deal @Zell ?

Top first post Peepsy, sooo chuffed to be Rob Stark! Not convinced Joffery and Robbo should ever be in the same team so our alliance could be a bit awks!

Deal. Will pick some youths to make it an even contest. ;)

In sad news, I've sold Jon Lilywhite. At 35, he wasn't going to get any better unfortunately and a most of my midfield has overtaken him now so he became surplus to requirements. But he will forever be a Submarine legend. He was part of the original Yellow Submarine squad when the team were founded in season 22. He retires with stats of 112 matches, 66 points consisting of 35 goals and 31 assists, 7 yellow cards, 41 X11s and 8 X11 captains.

35 goals? What, has he only got one leg or something?

Haden, i will be trying a new tactic against you, so prepare for the worst.

Xpert Memories Season 30 OP

It was so nice reading a thread OP this season rather than doing it myself. Thanks for doing this one Peeps as I was really busy it was epic as well :D

For Season 30 I would like to do the OP again and why I am posting is I want to make it quite special.

Next to my write ups of teams I want to put an Xpert memory. So I want you to think is there a classic game you remember winning or losing? A hilarious bit of banter? An alliance that you loved? A now departed or just arrived player who you want to tell the world about?

It just has to be a sentence but can be more PM me your thoughts and I will include what I can in next seasons OP.

Spotlight

For the first round of Season 30, the spotlight is on Kippen FC vs Yellow Submarine. The last time Kippen faced Submarine at home, they won 3-1. Can they repeat the performance? Please predict the outcome and the combined midfield rating of both teams.

Alliances:

Atlético Aqui1a (Aqui1a)

Leeds M.O.T (Lucas3693)

Fedex United (not on forum)

---

The Roger Federer Crew (RogerFederer)

AFC Dedede (Dedede)

Multiple Scorgasms (TheFish)

---

The ReBob Stars

Intergalactico Stars (Nikos9)

bob (bob)

Recall United (Jimbob)

---

Eights United (Tales)

Madpool (MadDog)

The Sixty-Fourthers (Gaggle64)

---

Yellow Submarine (Zell)

Winston Gardens FC (Dan-Likes-Trees)

AC Twozzinio (Twozzok)

---

DuDs Baggies (DuD)

The Familia FC (not on forum)

Russian Revolution (not on forum)

---

AC Elites (Ellmeister)

Cubic County (Cube)

Cider Seagulls (Jayseven)

---

Kippen FC (Charlie)

Hadens Rangers (Haden)

Les Balbuzards (not on forum)

---

Lylat Wanderers (The Peeps)

DRAGOOOOO (Fierce_Link)

Lords of Hydra (Esequiel)

---

Silvercini Rovers

Silverdale Salmon (Rowan)

Coloccini FC (Milagi)

Rossers Rovers (not on forum)

Predictions:

There's still time to make your predictions. Send me your guesses for the promoted teams in each division, the relegated teams from the top two divisions and which alliance you think will win.

Lottery:

Just so you know I haven't forgotten :p the candidates will be posted when Inter and Elites play their cup match.

Edited by The Peeps

I see Yellow Sub edging this one 2-1 and he combined midfield score being 27.

Had some good memories so far guys thanks :D

PM me it can literally be a line about your fave win or player. Thanks :)

I reckon it will be 3-0 to the Submarines, with a combined midfield rating of 20.

35 goals? What, has he only got one leg or something?

Haden, i will be trying a new tactic against you, so prepare for the worst.

What was the new tactic? It didn't seem to work :P

Congrats Ell! I called it being a 2-2 draw oddly enough but thought Inter would edge chances.

What was the new tactic? It didn't seem to work :P

Congrats Ell! I called it being a 2-2 draw oddly enough but thought Inter would edge chances.

My second half 0-6-4 formation! Strangely I let in fewer goals with that one than in the first half.

I may be on to something...

@Charlie

I thought of a new name for our alliance with the French, England, Scotland theme.

The Two Kingdoms, also starring Scotland. :hug:

@Charlie

I thought of a new name for our alliance with the French, England, Scotland theme.

The Two Kingdoms, also starring Scotland. :hug:

I was thinking more of something along the lines of "The Auld Alliance + England".

Spotlight:

Score: 0-2

Combined midfield rating: 22

My predictions for the season are in @The Peeps! Sent them to your xpert mailbox! :)

Have also PMd you my Xpert Memory @Haden! ;)

Edited by Nikos9
Automerged Doublepost

Spotlight:

Score: 0-2

Combined midfield rating: 22

My predictions for the season are in @The Peeps! Sent them to your xpert mailbox! :)

Have also PMd you my Xpert Memory @Haden! ;)

Thanks just checked message and I knew you would pick that haha and I completely agree with what you say it is like a lost attitude era. Still Champions League era may stir the pot up a bit. I will get back to your PM tonight :D

Oh and @Charlie your one is better than mine, our alliance name will be what Charlie wrote :P

@Fierce_LiNk I know you are to scared to show your face in here now Ell has been promoted you know I am gonna be the top dog in the division and start my reign of terror by taking you out! I predict a score to rival my beatdown of bob

Edited by Haden

Flinky I can't believe you crippled my best player for the rest of the month and got the ref to send off another top midfielder just so you could beat me.

whatswrong.gif

Really pleased to get off the mark with a 3-0 away win...but my second best defender got himself a suspension. Bracing myself for a whooping from Winston Gardens :(

Flinky I can't believe you crippled my best player for the rest of the month and got the ref to send off another top midfielder just so you could beat me.

whatswrong.gif

My captain got injured along with a goalkeeper and defender. Ugh.

Awful start, but I have absolutely no idea what happened to my playmaker and win bonus.

I got 3 yellows and a light injury... not much of a bother now but 3 yellow cards in the very first game likely means I'll be getting some reds later on.

3-3 vs the Russian Revolution. Kind of what i expected, i fielded a pretty youthful team.