N-Europe

InSaN-E AsyLuM Mafia

The Peeps

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be terrible for this day to end without a lynch.

Now that esequiel has been put out as a suspect and he probably roleblocked Dedede, as well as Magnus claiming to have been redirected, Dedede loses a lot of heat.

Magnus has the most wishy washy result from N2.

Magnus flip to Mafia would highlight a good few allegiances here as well as prove Dedede's innocence.

Get to it everyone.

Not heard much from you but seen you browsing @MoogleViper

I still prefer Dedede - chasing potential killers is better surely? If he flips scum that's going to clear me, if he doesn't, it's between me and someone jailkept or someone protecting the right person. Either way it narrows things down quite considerably, and as I said before, we can force Magnus into a hard lie if we trade his life for a track.

For example, kill Dedede today, and tonight force magnus to track me, and request the mirror tracker to track me too. If he does it and I don't die, we see who he says I targeted. If it checks out, we don't need to lynch him. If anything goes wrong, we can hammer away. Might be more revealing plan?

Now that esequiel has been put out as a suspect and he probably roleblocked Dedede

Just want to say that I don't think he did target Dedede, he probably is being truthful about his target being Yvonne (unless that is made up between them). But I do think he is evil/insane.

I still prefer Dedede - chasing potential killers is better surely? If he flips scum that's going to clear me, if he doesn't, it's between me and someone jailkept or someone protecting the right person. Either way it narrows things down quite considerably, and as I said before, we can force Magnus into a hard lie if we trade his life for a track.

For example, kill Dedede today, and tonight force magnus to track me, and request the mirror tracker to track me too. If he does it and I don't die, we see who he says I targeted. If it checks out, we don't need to lynch him. If anything goes wrong, we can hammer away. Might be more revealing plan?

No way...

Magnus claims he was redirected

Dedede was roleblocked, and it's unusual to falseclaim redirector

If Magnus was redirected by town surely they'd speak up to damn Dedede

Either Magnus is lying (seems more and more likely by the minute) or there is a scum redirector who isn't Dedede. Lynch Magnus to find out.

Leave Magnus, he speaks the truth.

@Mr\-Paul: why do you think Esequiel is a mafia roleblocker? This is important. Dud thinks the other roleblocker is mafia, and I agree with his theory. I think we should lynch the target of the roleblocker we think is town. So currently, for me, that would be Yvonne, unless you know something about Esequiel?

Actually, now I think of it, I think a mafia redirector is likely. It didn’t cross my mind because I’ve been a townie redirector myself, causing confusement, but also getting one of the fuckers killed. But I think I’ll vote Dedede afterall.

vote: Dedede

I think you mean Sheikah, Dedede and Esequiel.

I think he knows what he said. You're a flaky one Cube.

Smeagol why are you voting Dedede? Mr-paul says he knows Dedede was roleblocked. Dedede says he was roleblocked.

So if Dedede is a redirector (seems odd for him to say he is one if he isn't given they are suspicious) then he isn't the redirector that Magnus says sent him somewhere.

So according to Magnus there is another redirector who (if town) has not come forward to damn Dedede! Making it likely that if there is another redirector out there then they are Maf. Or Magnus is lying.

And Magnus gave the most wishy washy targets/info.

You mean such as saying that I was protected on N1, and me confirming it?

What on earth does that prove? That he/teammate targeted you! He has no proof of being the role he says he is. He's says he's a tracker who apparently knows 'someone targeted esequiel' after this was already known.

What checks out exactly? The whole point is that his 'info' isn't really info. He could be any other role and still come out with the same story.

You’re forgetting that I haven’t specified the little info I have. Again, that, combined with his story, and Dud’s story, tell me he’s more than likely telling the truth.