N-Europe

InSaN-E AsyLuM Mafia

The Peeps

The sceptical part of me feels like Esequiel is not the townie role blocker, but a mafia one. After DuD warned that it is dangerous for a townie role blocker to come forward, Esequiel does it with no regards for his own safety - perhaps as he knows that he won't be killed. Also, if we act on a (mafia) role blocker's information and it leads to a townie lynch, he can claim that he didn't know for sure that they were town and thus survive longer himself - he was just acting on his information that there was no kill and he blocked Yvonne, therefore Yvonne = killer. Of course, it could equally be a townie's info leading to a townie lynch, but do you see how easily a mafioso could get off from any responsibility using this method?

I know there's always that risk when going for a lynch, but I find the timing of his claim a bit fishy. Call me sceptical, but Dedede having an unverifiable claim for N1 and blocked N2 feels like a stronger bet to me.

Yvonne, what is your character/role? Even though I'm currently more pro Dedede lynch, you still need to clear yourself.

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was succesful last night, unfortunately, that’s all my PM’s tell me. I need people’s comments to find out about the consequences of my actions. There’s one thing from the discussion I could clear up.. However, it doesn’t seem to be related to the prevention of any kill, so I’ll keep my mouth shut for now.

Yvonne & Dedede, were you both roleblocked by the same blade wielding player again?

Also I want to know who ran into protection before I consider voting.

Info so far doesn’t suggest there is a 2nd roleblocker I believe (which doesn’t mean there isn’t any, just nothing to suggest it at this point).

####

ReZ, any particular reason why you no longer think Magnus is town? Or just gut feeling?

I think if magnus keeps coming out with tracking info that isn't contradicted, we'll know he will have a hard time lying, and also wouldn't be much use to mafia.

I was only told I was roleblocked, no flavour in my PM at all. I don't think ese is the knifer.

You make a very bad ReZ impersonator btw :P

Bewbs. Vagina. Lego.

Ese is not necessarily mafia, but for the last few games has gotten the impression that I am mafia every time.

Once i was mafia and knew you were town, the other time i was right!

To be fair if Eevil was playing id be after him, just because lol.

Does that include info from yesterday?

########

Just to add:

I suspect you may actually be a rolecop despite claiming otherwise. Hence me asking.

########

Just to add 2:

Esequiel, did anything happen to you, that you are aware of? Good? Bad? If it’s good, you don’t need to tell me what, just a yes will do.

DuD is almost certainly telling the truth. You can at least trust his last few replies.

I am happy to follow the Dedede lead.

vote : Dedede

Out of interest, why do you trust his last few replies?

I was successful last night. I've also been led to believe that my role is probably useless.

I have nothing to reveal. Nothing I can say will be beneficial for the town. I'm busy with things in life so will not partake in this weird back and forth, and half-baked leads. If I had more time I would be participating adamantly, but I will take the opportunity that I have little time to wait things out before trying to be of any use. I call it the jayseven approach. Remain low so there's no death and appear later on when the game requires it.

I would ask that you don't roleblock me or tell others to do so.

Not playing? Now that's a classic Mafia excuse.

@Dedede who did you target last night? I'm interested.

I sent Rummy to Yvonne successfully, sounds crazy I know. Not sure how he would have ended up dead...yvonne the killer? Killer went for yvonne and got rummy? This is madness.

Well I am suspicious of him based on the above. I asked Dedede on D2 what he did on N1 since he seemed a bit shifty. In actual fact I had nothing actually on him, but I can see how he might have thought asking him who he targeted could have been a chance to catch him out lying. So he may have felt forced to admit to targeting Rummy (then deceased).

Then he also gets roleblocked on a night when there was no kill.

However...the confession of redirector seems a bit odd. Supposing he is a Mafia redirector, it seems highly odd to me that they would use their redirector 2 nights in a row to kill. I've always considered redirection to be one of the Mafia's most useful tools. Of course, it could be he isn't a redirector, but that seems kind of an odd thing to do given they are often scum associated.

Tough call, I want some more thoughts on this before I get on board.