The Peeps

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Votes:

Jimbob (4): MoogleViper, ReZourceman, Diageo, Mr-Paul

Majority was reached!

The visitors were confident after their successful lynching of Sheikah but their confidence was misplaced today...

Jimbob has been lynched. He was Mr-Paul and could reverse track his targets. He was sane.

5 Players:

@Mr\-Paul

@ReZourceman

Dead:

Rummy

Dedede

Esequiel

Yvonne

Sméagol

Magnus Peterson

Sheikah

DuD

@Jimbob

Night Six Starts Now

Please send in your PMs

Guys, don't turn on each other now. Let's get ReZ out the way. He was protected by the waving blade person. We need to follow jimbob 's info.

Vote: Rezourceman

Remember, with two town protectors and three townies, they only had a one in three chance of pulling off the kill. They wouldn't have wasted their protector on the kill, as they knew that ReZ would be un-roleblockable with their protection.

What confuses me though is that Jimbob wasn't protected by a waving blade when I targeted him last night.

Remove your vote now Moogle or it can be jumped on. Otherwise, I'll start to think you are actually waving blade man.

@MoogleViper, just to get you quicker (hopefully)

Vote : Diageo

I have no idea how or why Jimbob either got his information or said what he said, but he claims to be a pr otector and obviously has all match, it's such an easy thing to claim.

I on the other hand have had multiple correct results including when there have been no kills. I am not the killer. You guys are saying I've played a brilliant game if I mafia....well I have not because I'm not!

Go back and read the thread. I have been info gathering pure townie through and through, I have been one of the main townies helping out this game! Diageo has given very little with so much to hide behind. Seriously....you only need to read the thread to know I'm town. Again, I don't know how the hell Jimbob got what he got but someehow he was mistaken.

Sorry, Jimbob was confirmed sane so I've gotta follow his information. If you look back in the early stages you dropped hints to your info, but in reality you only came out with it when it was pretty much revealed in the thread.

THEORY: Wavy knife guy only waves his knife when protecting a team mate. Otherwise, it looks like a normal protection.

Well done. That's game over then. Thanks Moogle. Voting in the middle of the night on a hunch when majority is so low is stupid.

ESPECIALLY AS WE HAD A CONFIRMED KILLER.

/tantrum :(

In retrospect it was a mistake for me to push the lynch on Jimbob, but he didn't do himself any favours by not being very active. The first time he had useful information I didn't believe it. Cube and ReZ played very well - especially by protecting Jimbob yesterday. But the kill was stopped, the game was in our hands, but it was thrown away.

I'll stop rambling now and wait for the write up.

Well done. That's game over then. Thanks Moogle. Voting in the middle of the night on a hunch when majority is so low is stupid.

ESPECIALLY AS WE HAD A CONFIRMED KILLER.

/tantrum :(

In retrospect it was a mistake for me to push the lynch on Jimbob, but he didn't do himself any favours by not being very active. The first time he had useful information I didn't believe it. Cube and ReZ played very well - especially by protecting Jimbob yesterday. But the kill was stopped, the game was in our hands, but it was thrown away.

I'll stop rambling now and wait for the write up.

Seriously, I'm town/sane! We got this.

I can assure you that, as my role PM says, I am sane. I've also never spoken to anyone outside this thread about the game (other than Peeps, obviously).

However, considering the votes, it's pretty obvious that you and Diageo are the remaining ones, so I look forward to tomorrows lynch to finish this game off.

Hahaha, look at Cube and ReZ trying to act town.

What I said here is 100% true:

I can assure you that, as my role PM says, I am sane. I've also never spoken to anyone outside this thread about the game (other than Peeps, obviously).

You'll see when the game is over.

Majority has been reached

The visitors realised their mistake and changed their minds at the last minute.

ReZourceman has not been lynched

Diageo has been lynched. He was Esequiel and could protect his targets. He was sane

4 Players:

@Mr\-Paul

@ReZourceman

Dead:

Rummy

Dedede

Esequiel

Yvonne

Sméagol

Magnus Peterson

Sheikah

DuD

Jimbob

@Diageo

Night Seven

This will be the final night phase. Choose your actions carefully.

(and quickly if you want the write-up tonight :P)

----------------------------

GAME END

With just four people left, the visitors cast away their name cards as they finally knew who was sane and who wasn't.

Mr-Paul incapacitated Cube successfully but that left ReZourceman free to roam the halls. He found MoogleViper but couldn't reach him. MoogleViper was protecting himself!

Dr. Peeps stepped in. He was very disappointed with his visitors. The experiment ended that night but there would be no winners. Dr. Peeps locked his visitors away in solitary confinement until his next experiment would be ready...

Stalemate:

Cube, MoogleViper, Mr-Paul and ReZourceman have all survived.

@Mr\-Paul

@ReZourceman

@Rummy

@Dedede

@Esequiel

@Yvonne

@Sméagol

@Magnus Peterson

@Sheikah

@DuD

@Jimbob

@Diageo