N-Europe

InSaN-E AsyLuM Mafia

The Peeps

I don't really know who to trust. Everyone seems like they are mafia.

I'll Vote Smeagol then because he gives me the strongest vibes but I really have no idea.

Has anyone else been forced to kill before tonight? Two in one night when it has never happened before is highly unlikely. I certainly don't trust Sheikah.

Actually Vote Sheikah, he came out with being forced to kill conveniently after Cube and can easily claim paranoid cop later on.

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly, Cube straight away admits to out then Sheikah jumps on the bandwagon.

Then to draw attention away from himself brings up things that are completely irrelevant. Like a different game entirely. Or the fact I made a mistake which I pointed out straight away, corrected and apologised.

But you know whatever gets the heat off.

Oh yeah Dedede was insane right? Disappointing, folks. I rationally explained why Dedede was most probably innocent and most of you didn't pay any attention.

And I killed esequiel last night. I went to target esequiel anyway.

Let's just get the most obvious thing sorted:

Vote: Smeagol

To all the people here, read it. Freaking well read it.

I posted one small post before this saying saying how I didn't have a clue what was going on (I was re-reading my PM at this point). Cube then posts saying what happened to him - at this point I immediately confirm that the same happened to me.

Now think about what you guys are saying. For this part is important. Since not one person has accused Cube of anything, I am going to assume you all believe he has been manipulated by the Mafia. OK, good.

Now tell me, if I am on the side of the Mafia, that would mean I had a hand in Cube's actions. Why then, why oh why - would I immediately chime in with the confession that I did the same thing as him? God why? What do I stand to gain from this? Other than for people to go 'well that guy is suspicious for having done that, let's vote him LULZ!' The same goes for confessing to having targeted Rummy on N1. It just makes no sense why I would keep confessing these things.

Even if you meta and say doing unlikely things is the most likely outcome (which it usually isn't, actually), at the very least I am going to get people checking me out at night, which I wouldn't want if I was Mafia. I am actually wanting people to check me out here.

Exactly, Cube straight away admits to out then Sheikah jumps on the bandwagon.

Then to draw attention away from himself brings up things that are completely irrelevant. Like a different game entirely. Or the fact I made a mistake which I pointed out straight away, corrected and apologised.

But you know whatever gets the heat off.

Oh yeah, that decidedly common bandwagon of supposed Mafiosos rushing to declare who they killed last night.

And linking my situation to another Mafia is entirely relevant.

Your claim was that I am more use to the game dead than alive. In the example of the FFXI Mafia, I showed that with no results whatsoever I caused the lynching of the entire Mafia team. That pretty much shows how short-sighted it is to base my usefulness solely on my role. Active players are the lifeblood of the game, regardless of role.

One crucial thing making me not suspicious of Sheikah is how much he has put into the thread. I know this very well could be a Mafia tactic, but if it is, it's a bloody lot of risky, bloody effort to go to!

I definitely feel more suspicious of Dud than Sheikah, at the very least. From what I can gather (I won't have time tonight to read through the thread, sadly), most of what Dud has said has been to smear Sheikah.

Screw it. Vote: Smeagol - You may have well saved me earlier, but this could easily be to cover yourself. I'm sticking with Sheikah!

Im just gonna ignore you Sheikah so that the thread doesn't end up as another argument between us.. I've stated my opinion. I'm entitled to it. Deal with it.

Something else that's bugging me is that Mr-P who must be a roleblocker seems to have more info than his role would allow.. what makes you so sure that Diageo is good AND what amazing power can Diageo possibly have? considering Cube claims protector and Yvonne was the cop.

Im just gonna ignore you Sheikah so that the thread doesn't end up as another argument between us.. I've stated my opinion. I'm entitled to it. Deal with it.

You're entitled to it, just like I'm entitled to point out how ignorant and short-sighted your comment was.

You simply cannot claim that I am more use dead than alive based on a role. To do so is to ignore the player entirely.

Something else that's bugging me is that Mr-P who must be a roleblocker seems to have more info than his role would allow.. what makes you so sure that Diageo is good AND what amazing power can Diageo possibly have? considering Cube claims protector and Yvonne was the cop.

Deduction from others (mainly yours) and my own targeting. If you read back, you'll notice that I never revealed my night one target, because they were protected. Combine this with your N1 info, and you can see what conclusion I came to. Combined with Diageo's low profile, that made me quite confident that Diageo was good. OF course I'm not 100% sure, and Cube's claims today make me less confident about Diageo, but please don't victimise me for trying to piece together info but not sharing it if it could put others in danger!

And I never said I was a roleblocker ;)

One crucial thing making me not suspicious of Sheikah is how much he has put into the thread. I know this very well could be a Mafia tactic, but if it is, it's a bloody lot of risky, bloody effort to go to!

I definitely feel more suspicious of Dud than Sheikah, at the very least. From what I can gather (I won't have time tonight to read through the thread, sadly), most of what Dud has said has been to smear Sheikah.

Screw it. Vote: Smeagol - You may have well saved me earlier, but this could easily be to cover yourself. I'm sticking with Sheikah!

Thanks. I actually feel a bit bad for campaigning against you, unless you're just joining my lynch now because you know more than me, heh.

To everyone else. I tried to stop a lynch on someone I felt very strongly was town, to the point that I had people switch to voting Magnus instead. Given that if I was Mafia I would have known Dedede was town, I might have protested against his lynch but would not gone anywhere near the same effort to stop his lynch (since I would have inevitably wanted it). Endless meta-ing aside, the way I've behaved just doesn't add up for a Mafioso.

I'd like to say I'm sure Smeagol is Mafia, but really I'm just going on balancing - target switch and redirector on town's side seems very unlikely. The Mafia would be at a considerable disadvantage.

Votes:

Sméagol (6): Sheikah, mr-paul, Magnus Peterson, MoogleViper, Diageo, DuD

Majority has been reached

The visitors had resorted to petty squables and name calling. Dr Peeps considered stepping in as such things give him terrible headaches... but as night drew close the visitors rallied and backed a single cause...

Sméagol has been lynched. He was Sheikah and anyone targeting him would be redirected to a target of his choice. He was sane.

Night Four Starts Now

Phase will end in 24 hours

9 Players:

@Mr\-Paul

@ReZourceman

@Sheikah

Dead:

Rummy

Dedede

Esequiel

Yvonne

@Sméagol

Please send in your PMs

Night Four

A character strode through the halls of the asylum with one objective in mind. He had to reach his target and assess his mentality. He found his target roaming the halls and followed him. The victim quickly realised someone was following him as he could hear the extra footsteps. He turned around to confront his follower and came face to face with their knife.

"Why did you turn around? You must be paranoid. That isn't how a sane person acts!"

When morning arrived, the visitors found a body with a slit throat. The name card said Diageo. Magnus Peterson is no longer in the game. He could track his targets. He was sane.

8 Players:

@Mr\-Paul

@ReZourceman

@Sheikah

Dead:

Rummy

Dedede

Esequiel

Yvonne

Sméagol

@Magnus Peterson

Day Five

Majority is 5

If anyone knows who targeted me last night, it would be great to know.

I'll do a double reveal.

First of all, my power is I discover other peoples powers. Hence how I knew DuD and Magnus were telling the truth, and now proven by Magnus' death.

Second, I targeted you Cube last night, although nothing should have happened to you (from my targeting at least) and I discovered that you are a protector.