N-Europe

InSaN-E AsyLuM Mafia

The Peeps

I don't think you can blame people for not wanting to contribute to this. The arguments get carried away so quickly between certain people, that it becomes very difficult to keep up (esp. with real life stuff going on), ...or sometimes even remain interested.

I can't keep up with the meta arguments because I haven't been playing long enough to properly understand them. Also, they kind of ruin the point of having a theme.

--------------------------------------------------------------

It has been difficult to work out who is doing what because there has been so much switching going on. I, myself, haven't had much information to give (I've been unlucky with my targeting).

For now, I trust Sheikah (if you're Mafia then you are playing really well, ...I think?).

Then again, I didn't feel I could trust Yvonne or Esequiel.:blank:

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK. ...I still don't have a scooby as to who to trust. I think of possibilities, but all that goes to shit when I factor in unknown team-work, which is a given (unless most of the Mafia are prominently absent).

I'm sticking with Sheikah* for now, and with the vote on Smeagol.

Is the town happy to lynch Mr. Smeagol, today?

*If you're Mafia, Sheikah, I am totally going to cunt-punt you after all this.*:p

Well this has died over the weekend. Shame the only people that seemed to be playing were Sheikah, DuD, me, Magnus and Smeagol. As a town we don't deserve to win this game if half the players aren't even bothering to say anything.

Anyway, I'd be happy lynching either Smeagol or Magnus. I don't know what to make of the two killers from last night, so all I can do is go with my gut and vote for those who I suspected before. I'll stick my vote onto Smeagol seeing he already has votes on him.

Vote: Smeagol

Well first of all, Sheikah and Dud argued about 'something' until they both decided the other was proven wrong. ::shrug:

...And that's all I can remember! lol

I also have suspicions about Mr-Paul. However, I have nothing real to go on.

I am also concerned about my suspicions, since I was quite sure Yvonne and Esequiel would turn up Mafia.

I will try my best to have a read-through while on my night-shift, tonight!

Incase I die...

Claims

Cube.. Protector

Diageo.. ?

DuD.. Tracker

Jimbob.. Rev Tracker

Magnus.. Tracker

Moogle.. ?

Mr-Paul.. Roleblocker (not claimed, but that's what I think)

ReZ.. ? (must have an info role because he said he knew I was telling the truth)

Sheikah.. Dumb Cop / Paranoid Cop

Smeagol.. Redirects anyone targetting him to someone else.

Btw, first post of the day, why did Cube so easily come out as a protector?

Because anyone in my situation should be thoroughly interrogated. We (as far as I'm aware) don't know much about Sheikah, so until we find out more. It's also suspicious that you only came out with it after me.

Vote: Sheikah.

Because anyone in my situation should be thoroughly interrogated. We (as far as I'm aware) don't know much about Sheikah, so until we find out more. It's also suspicious that you only came out with it after me.

Vote: Sheikah.

Ha. Haha. What? You know literally everything about me. My character, targets and role. I can't remember if we still have a role cop, but they're free to investigate me. And I had said earlier on how I thought my role was probably useless, so it isn't a case of me just making something up today.

Contrast this to you - other than today I have no idea who you've targeted. I also came out with my info today almost immediately, after a token 'I am thoroughly confused' comment given what happened to me.

What I find dodgy is DuD's several page antagonising of me (over what I'm still not sure) even after falsely accusing me of targeting somebody else. Hilariously, the foundation of his argument with me was that I didn't pick up on something soon enough. And then he totally mixes up his info. That argument seems to have put people off reading/posting/taking part.

I actually do trust you since I really doubt Mafia would have any reason to come out straight and say they killed someone, unless they somehow knew somebody tracked them.

I'm willing to vote off Moogle became he hasn't contributed anything in ages.

Vote: Moogle

Thank god someone else has a voice.

Scap that change of vote Peeps.. I'll remove vote for now.

For once I agree with you, Moogle needs to appear. For now though I'll stick with Smeagol - I still don't buy that there'll be a target switch and redirector on the same team.

Ha. Haha. What? You know literally everything about me. My character, targets and role. I can't remember if we still have a role cop, but they're free to investigate me. And I had said earlier on how I thought my role was probably useless, so it isn't a case of me just making something up today.

I must have missed it all, and my brain currently isn't wired correctly due to lack of sleep.

Incase I die...

Claims

Cube.. Protector

Diageo.. ?

DuD.. Tracker

Jimbob.. Rev Tracker

Magnus.. Tracker

Moogle.. ?

Mr-Paul.. Roleblocker (not claimed, but that's what I think)

ReZ.. ? (must have an info role because he said he knew I was telling the truth)

Sheikah.. Dumb Cop / Paranoid Cop

Smeagol.. Redirects anyone targetting him to someone else.

Just since you like to do this to others. The vast majority of those are not 'your claims'. ;)

I must have missed it all, and my brain currently isn't wired correctly due to lack of sleep.

Yeah, like...no offence, but returning to a topic without having read most of the day then placing votes is just irresponsible town play.

Edited by Sheikah
Automerged Doublepost

Just since you like to do this to others. The vast majority of those are not 'your claims'. ;)

For once you're correct. Only one on that list is my claim and that's..

"DuD.. Tracker"

Unfortunately I can't claim for other people ;)

Though I have dropped in brackets that Mr-P is likely a roleblocker seeing as he's been not so subtlety hinting at it for a while.

I'm thinking I'll Vote: Sheikah again.

1. I still think he's dodgy.

2. He has a useless power.

3. His alignment flip upon his death will be more cooperative than the live counter part.

1. I still think he's dodgy.

2. He has a useless power.

3. His alignment flip upon his death will be more cooperative than the live counter part.

I find calling me dodgy a bit rich. What did you hope to achieve by starting a massive argument with me? Why would a townie want to make the rest of the players in the game give up the will to read/take part? It was all based on something ridiculous (please explain the problem you had with me again) right after you falsely accused me of targeting someone.

Paranoid cop is indeed pretty useless to town, but just as useless to Mafia.

And I would strongly disagree that my death is better than me living. In the FFXI Mafia I took down you and all your buddies without a single cop result, even though I actually was a cop. :p