N-Europe

InSaN-E AsyLuM Mafia

The Peeps

I don't particularly mind if you think I am mafia Dud. As I've said before, I do not wish to divulge my targets and so I will not confirm or deny Dud's claim.

Absolutely daft. If you're town then you're completely screwing us all...seriously. You could tell us right now if DuD's info is accurate.

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Votes:

Dedede (7): Yvonne, ReZourceman, Esequiel, Cube, Magnus Peterson, Jimbob, Sméagol

Majority has been reached!

Dedede has been lynched! He was Magnus Peterson, sane. He could pick a target and redirect them to a target of his own choosing.

12 Players:

@Mr\-Paul

@ReZourceman

@Sheikah

@Sméagol

@Yvonne

Dead:

Rummy

@Dedede

Night Three Starts Now

Please send in your PMs

If your PMs are quick enough I will do the next day phase before I leave to take part in Extra Life tomorrow

The sponsor link is in my sig ;)

Night Three

It was night at the asylum and the lights were out. The storm still raged overhead though, so occasionally there would be a flash of lightning which would illuminate the rooms. There was a flash of lightning as one shadowed figure crept into the room of another. There was a struggle and the occupant of the room was successfully strangling his visitor. Another flash of lightning showed a third figure enter the room. Thunder drowned out the next thirty seconds or so before another flash of lightning highlighted the corpse. The man had clearly been strangled but there was also a fresh knife wound in his back.

Esequiel is dead. He was ReZourceman and could roleblock his targets. He was sane.

Elsewhere in the asylum, a man was just leaving his room to perform his nightly routine when he was fiercely stabbed multiple times.

Yvonne is dead. He was DeDeDe and could discover the alignment of players. He was sane.

10 Players:

@Mr\-Paul

@ReZourceman

@Sheikah

@Sméagol

Dead:

Rummy

Dedede

@Esequiel

@Yvonne

Day Four

Majority is 6

Told you so

Oh yeah Dedede was insane right? Disappointing, folks. I rationally explained why Dedede was most probably innocent and most of you didn't pay any attention.

I killed Yvonne

Someone must have done something to me as I was supposed to protect him.

And I killed esequiel last night. I went to target esequiel anyway.

Let's just get the most obvious thing sorted:

Vote: Smeagol

So confused! Was absolutely convinced Esequiel must be evil/insane.

Sheikah how did you kill Ese, intentional?

Is there some kind of power flipper about?

Smeagol confirmed being a target switcher after I asked him yesterday.

I went to target esequiel and and he was being attacked by somebody, but something forced me to help the person he was fighting with and stab him in the back.

I'm thinking that Smeagol might not be a straight forward target switch. Either way, redirector AND target switch on one side seems too overpowered to be true, and the fact Smeagol took ages to reveal his role to damn Dedede tells me that he'd rather have kept his activity secret.

And that can be verified how?

Another claim that can't be validated at all.

True. It sucks. I don't know how I can defend myself.

Since no-one can verify what I claim, I wouldn't blame anyone for lynching me.

I am sane/town. I'm just having rotten luck! :(

You have given wrong information, though. I don't know if you've been screwed with, or if you're Mafia. Town should keep an eye on you, after I'm gone.

I'm feeling that I can trust Sheikah, now.

So I'll go with the Vote: Smeagol

@Mr\-Paul

Peeps correction.

I was indeed role-blocked. Peeps made a mistake! :laughing:

You are OK in my books, again.

I'm not sure what the fuck is going on now.

But I know for a fact Sheikah did target Yvonne and I was gonna lay my vote on him rather than vote for some meta reasoning about powers on the same team.

I was convinced that Esequiel was Mafia and that Mr-Paul would turn out town.. however with Esequiel's flip I've lost my trust in Mr-P.

Pretty much the only person I trusted is dead, so I'm sticking to my gut..

Vote: Sheikah

Guys, I’m not going to stop you, and I have nothing new to add, all my info is stated on day 2. Apart from my character's name, Sheikah, if that has any relevance whatsoever. Tonight I did nothing, like I promised, which means I was targetable, and I hope people checked me out, as that’s likely my only way out. Although I get the feeling there’s no alignment investigator in this game.

I’ll reiterate my info for convenience tonight, and posts some things for you to consider, if I’m not dead alrteady, because I will flip sane.

I’m leaving in half an hour so I’m not in the mood for a long post now.

That said, with Cube’s and Sheikah’s claim, I think we should think about the mechanics of the game. Peeps said this game was different, and by now it wouldn’t surprise me if all our role PM’s told us we’re sane, and some of us simply don’t realise we’re not.

######

Ah crap, there was an alignment investigator...

######

And for the record, I’m not aware of any fighting.

######

Wait a sec; is it possible every name people get in their PM’s, is actually the character name? Does it make sense then?

######

No never mind, that can’t be right.

But I know for a fact Sheikah did target Yvonne and I was gonna lay my vote on him rather than vote for some meta reasoning about powers on the same team.

I was convinced that Esequiel was Mafia and that Mr-Paul would turn out town.. however with Esequiel's flip I've lost my trust in Mr-P.

Oh come on. I'm pretty much the ONLY person other than you who persistently tried to stop Dedede's lynch, going on the fact Dedede wouldn't just lie about being a redirector without reason and that the Mafia aren't likely to use a redirector to kill 2 nights in a row.

Your argument is that I'm lying and I instead targeted Yvonne - thus killing Yvonne (a sane player), instead of Esequiel (a sane player)? Why would I lie about that? How is it any better to say I've killed esequiel? And why would I admit to murder if I was Mafia? Who killed esequiel if not me?

I certainly did not target Yvonne yesterday. At least, not intentionally. The person I was made to stab was esequiel, who was fighting with someone else. Either I was switched with someone else (hence you got the result on someone else) or my target was switched. Or it's the result of whoever made me kill.

Full reveal: I'm Jimbob, and I'm a paranoid cop. N1 I targeted Rummy and found out that he was insane. At that point I knew I was either dumb or paranoid, since Rummy was revealed to be town. N2 I targeted myself and found out that I was insane. N3 I targeted esequiel and got another insane result.

I did actually say earlier in the topic that I think I might be useless:

Out of interest, why do you trust his last few replies?

I was successful last night. I've also been led to believe that my role is probably useless.

Totally understand why you feel that way. I was shocked that Esequiel turned out sane, and if I were you, I probably wouldn't trust me now either (but you should!)

I'm not sure what to make of Sheikah, at all. His story does sound very contrived to me, but he suspects Sméagol, who I do too. I would have targeted Sméagol if I didn't think I would be automatically switched away.

I know you may find me hard to trust after Ese's flip, but would I have pushed so unbelievably hard against him if I were mafia, knowing that a lynch of him wasn't going to happen yesterday, the votes being split between Dedede and Magnus? And if I were mafia would I have let him be killed knowing it'd drop all I'd been saying into the shit? I only pushed so hard because I'm a townie who had thought they'd discovered a mafia and wanted the world to know! It was through deduction, but I was convinced.

But right now, I know through my own targeting that Magnus Peterson DIDN'T get that information. So that's where my vote is going for now.

Vote: Magnus Peterson