N-Europe

Assassin's Creed: The Game

Jimbob

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, I have already said why I am untargetable.

I have two powers. My first one isn't madssively useful until I am 100% trustworthy of someone.

My second is a tracking ability which also makes me untargetable, so it isn't being selfish. Last night was the first proper information I got. The night before it seemed to worl but I got circumstances/area rather than player names. The first night was when it was extrenely ambiguous.

Last night I targeted Esq and I found out who he targeted and also who targeted him (or at least one person who targeted him).

Other than being untargetable, I am miffed at the suspicsion.

Vote : ReZourceman

I may just be paranoid, but even if you get verification from Esequiel/Magnus it could just be a team mate backing you up. Although for what it's worth, I do trust Magnus for the moment, and he's basically got the same role as ReZ - track and reverse track. I don't really have enough on anyone else to have any major suspicions, but the whole untargetable thing, as well as the way you've been acting through the thread has set my alarms off.

What I really want to know is why you kept on questioning me earlier in the game. It seems like you had some info related to me, but you haven't shared it at all. Was it just random questioning? Please share.

Last night it could have been 1 of 3 people. Your one of the three. And your defending Yvonne who knew that i was the mafias original target, and that i was switched.

I want the town to jump on this Lynch. Get your votes in people, we cant waste another day.

@Yvonne care to give us your targets and role before we lynch you?