N-Europe

Final Fantasy XI Mafia

Esequiel

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And so the freezing cold day had ended. The warriors of the crystal, frozen to their bones surrounded him. 1 by 1 the attacked, the beastmaster using everything he could to destroy.... him.

DuD is dead. He was a Red Mage. He could use Spike flail, and he COULD use Meteor.

Kidding!. He was Nidhogg. He was Mafia.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The remaining mafia members teleported to Xarcabard, home of the shadow lord himself. The town wouldnt find it so easy tomorrow.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Night 3 begins. Everyone surviving levels up! New abilities have been unlocked.

@Dedede

@Diageo

@drahkon

@The Peeps

@ReZourceman

@Rummy

@Sheikah

@Yvonne

@Magnus Peterson

@MoogleViper

@Cube

-----------------------------------------------------------

FYI

ffxi_20131004_173811_zps4abca813.png

Legitimately my FFXI character of 8 years now (yes i have played FFXI for 8 years, just let my subscription run out for FFXIV).

You follow the remaining mafia members to Xarcabard. As you enter the zone you immediately lose sight of them. Disoriented and afraid you stumble on carrying out your actions.

There is a...... figure. No two figures.... Wait that cant be right? Am i seeing double?

In the distance you see 5 people huddled together. One suddenly vanishes.

The ranger stands and watches.

A giant turtle is surrounded by 3 people.

Rummy is dead. He was -

Aspid_zpsbe58c41f.jpg

Aspidochelone. He was Neutral. He had a choice to join town or mafia. He wasnt alive long enough to decide which.

Day 4 begins. 10 people remain.

Majority is 6.

@Dedede

@Diageo

@drahkon

@The Peeps

@ReZourceman

@Sheikah

@Yvonne

@Magnus Peterson

@MoogleViper

@Cube

I'm so sorry.

University has started yesterday and I didn't have the time to do anything besides drinking..

I've missed night three.

In night two my target was dead, so I didn't do anything.

I'll try to catch up later, not sure if I'll be able to check the forums tomorrow...sorry.

I underestimated how much little time I have during the first week of university.

Someone made me invisible last night which was pretty darn silly, since I couldn't do anything (but I guess I was protected). Might be some in game balancing though to stop me.

However...mega lols at them killing Rummy. No idea why they did that, given he hasn't told his role either and was acting weirdly suspicious. I thought Rummy would either be neutral or Mafia. Anyway, makes it much easier to focus on ReZ. @ReZourceman, let's be hearing your role, targets and any info obtained.

I have a feeling Moogle may have some info from yesterday, but it could be worth keeping until the right time.

I am The Dark Knight.

And following from my crusade of yesterday, players that did not vote for Jimbob; (excluding Diageo and dead people)

Drahkon

Mr-Paul

Cube

And people who did not vote for DuD;

Did not vote for DuD;

Drahkon

Dedede

The Peeps

@Yvonne given ReZ is pushing the drahkon thing, that more or less clears drahkon in my eyes.

ReZ I want to know what you do, who you've targeted so far and what you've got back.

Vote: ReZ

I can choose between reflecting powers or absorbing them. Each night I've reflected, which will protect the target from harm.

Night 1 : Myself.

Night 2 : Yvonne.

Night 3 : Myself.

@Yvonne given ReZ is pushing the drahkon thing, that more or less clears drahkon in my eyes.

ReZ I want to know what you do, who you've targeted so far and what you've got back.

Vote: ReZ

Whilst its the only correlation between the two, I am far from pushing Drahkon yet. Should I vote you because you're pushing the ReZourceman thing?

I don't buy that ReZ. Why protect yourself last night? Surely the cop is more important to protect. So according to that, no one should have been able to reach you?

And what is the difference between protection and absorption of powers?

Yvonne also let's some powers through like the thief stealing an orb. But he blocked out your protection? Seems like a lie to me.

Your defensiveness of DuD yesterday after a cop result was really obviously damning, at least to me it seems. Hope the town get on board with this.

OK, the night before last I didn't target DuD, I targeted Mr-Paul (didn't get anything).

However last night I was charmed and had to say whatever I was told to say. Just before the day ended I was told to say "If DuD turns mafia I'm looking at Rummy and ReZ". Personally I thought this might be a double bluff by the mafia, so I targeted Rummy (I know, suspicious).

So this leaves ReZ. The fact that Rummy is town should clear him, but part of me still clings to my original theory.

Anyone want to weigh in?

once again:

the mechanics of my shadow power

it will block ONE power. ANY power. After the first power, the others get through. I am told if a power is blocked. On N1 I was told that my shadow absorbed one attack, and also that two attacks got through.

So, thief powers do not necessarily get through to me.

I don't buy that ReZ.

You don't have to but its true. I'm not revealing anything further about my power.

Beyond my defence of DuD, I don't see how I have done anything suspicious. I have come out with my targets early today, I have not bided my time, I DID vote for DuD eventually - I missed that Moogle also "tracked" him yesterday. I genuinely believe that the lynch of DuD went suspiciously quickly.

Townie lynches get jumped on by the mafia. You say "why defend someone after a cop result", well why not. First of all...you were not yet tried and tested, second - there had not been much discussion, at all, and third cop results are not ALWAYS the be all and end all. But obviously, you have proven yourself now, and I DID put the hammer in DuD (I think).

Everything I've said can be confirmed if I was tracked/etc.

You don't have to but its true. I'm not revealing anything further about my power.

Beyond my defence of DuD, I don't see how I have done anything suspicious. I have come out with my targets early today, I have not bided my time, I DID vote for DuD eventually - I missed that Moogle also "tracked" him yesterday. I genuinely believe that the lynch of DuD went suspiciously quickly.

Townie lynches get jumped on by the mafia. You say "why defend someone after a cop result", well why not. First of all...you were not yet tried and tested, second - there had not been much discussion, at all, and third cop results are not ALWAYS the be all and end all. But obviously, you have proven yourself now, and I DID put the hammer in DuD (I think).

Everything I've said can be confirmed if I was tracked/etc.

You voted DuD when there was literally no chance he would walk. Your defence of DuD I found really fishy, given there was no reason at that point to defend him.

You also were one of the last to reveal, your power sounds contrived and you apparently defended yourself instead of a cop. Saying you targeted yourself a lot is also a good way of avoiding 'what did you find out' questions or 'I felt no effect' remarks.

Seems pretty clear to me. Will wait to see what others have to say.

Someone made me invisible last night which was pretty darn silly, since I couldn't do anything (but I guess I was protected). Might be some in game balancing though to stop me.

I also used my one-use special support power on you, but it didn't work as you were invisible.