N-Europe

Final Fantasy XI Mafia

Esequiel

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something I'll say about tonight's actions - be prepared to have real reasons for your actions. There's so much information going around that we will soon deduce who everybody is, and be able to work out what they did/do. If townies just behave logically then we'll take the win easily. To be honest the optimal way to win this game is just everyone does a full reveal and we kill from the washiest up, or anyone who doesn't show up in the writeup.

Why should i give a complete reveal, oh very well. The spell i used was Aero, it deals wind damage. I used the wind basically to block the way.

Wait so you did send in a night action? I thought you said you didn't do anything but you were still in the write-up =\

If you didn't send in a target, why are you watching @Jimbob ?

Yeah, none of it makes sense. His character was meant to be watching and there have to be some trackers out there. His 'spell' was also so wishy washy and contrived; originally not stating the spell, then saying it it could conjure things (which doesn't make sense for Aero).

I'm absolutely convinced that he's just made this up, and we can easily afford this lynch.

Wait so you did send in a night action? I thought you said you didn't do anything but you were still in the write-up =\

Haha, can't believe I didn't pick up on that.

Jimbob you cannot keep a consistent story! This lynch really needs to happen.

Jimbob is lying. I am the Geomancer. Last night I targeted @Yvonne and found out that he used an ability on himself.

Vote: Jimbob

And if/when Jimbob turns out to be mafia, I'd say the heat is on Yvonne.

Voting for Jimbob, and then removing the vote when the count got high. Also using an ability on yourself (not necessarily mafia, but worth an inquiry).

sounds good! vote Jimbob

You're not claiming tracker are you Moogle?

Is your butt injured?

I'm the instigator for the lynch and the hammer vote...so if he's mafia, I expect only that I will be killed by mafia, not that I will be questioned by town.

Boooom. Knew it. Now everyone can drop votes without a worry.

I don't think Yvonne is Mafia. In fact, given how disastrously Jimbob handled this I would have probably joined the vote to look good and stuck with it if I was Mafia (although obviously not pushed to extreme lengths to make the lynch happen).

I would have had nothing to gain by arguing strongly against an inactivity lynch. The best move, to slip by unnoticed, would actually be to lay down a vote and say little. Which at least one mafia member very likely has already done.

Townies look for truth, but if they ignore the possibility of doubt, they're getting tunnel visioned. As it happens there is open contradiction going on. If he is town, we should go for Moogle.

Moogle, are you claiming tracker?

You're not claiming tracker are you Moogle?

I get a sense what my target did for the night. Not sure if that's strictly tracker, or if I might get varying information each night.

I'm the instigator for the lynch and the hammer vote...so if he's mafia, I expect only that I will be killed by mafia, not that I will be questioned by town.

I'll be honest, I didn't notice that. I was just following on from what Sheikah said about people dropping their votes when the numbers get high.

Is your butt injured?

What did you do to me?

I get a sense what my target did for the night. Not sure if that's strictly tracker, or if I might get varying information each night.

I'll be honest, I didn't notice that. I was just following on from what Sheikah said about people dropping their votes when the numbers get high.

What did you do to me?

I'll admit, the reason why I said that was to deter people from doing it. For someone to remove vote after me saying that, it actually makes me feel more like they're not just acting in a way to convince people.

I agree that the Mafia would be more likely to drop a vote and leave it on an inactivity/blunder lynch, without actively and enthusiastically encouraging other people to do the same.

Why would Jimbob claim geomancer and be lying when there would obviously already be one. Can someone really be that stupid?

lol. His grave was dug when he said he was in the writeup. Whatever he did after that was like pissing in the wind.

I wouldn't say you instigated the lynch? you dropped the first inactivity vote.

Me and Sheikah were the ones that actually pointed out Jimbob's lie (im assuming moogle hasn't popped in to sign his own death warrant for tomorrow)... and its the lie I'm voting for, not inactivity.

I would have agreed with Sheikah that your behaviour was that of a conscientious townie.. but now I'm edging the other way seeing as your claiming something that really isn't true to make you look better.

Your card is marked.

Oh and following on from last game where I was killed off because I pegged half the mafia on day 2.. please don't ignore me again if the same happens.