N-Europe

The Keyboard Mafia

The Peeps

Night Five

The keys did their thing and the monitor displayed more gibberish. The programmers were beginning to think a replacement keyboard might do the trick as this one is clearly faulty. The screen flashed red and an error message appeared:

Tab has been killed. He could fully track his targets. He was good.

@Mr\-Paul

@Cube

@Aqui1a

@ReZourceman

@EEVILMURRAY

@Raining_again

Majority is 5

Day Six

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just an FYI - so far I returned results on raining (town) and Yvonne (although Yvonne probably got switched with DuD, hence a town verdict, even though the result said it was on Yvonne. Either it was a result on DuD or Yvonne appeared good on investigation).

Basically, if Aqui1a flips town then clearly I am dumb cop (or some other crap went down), in which case Raining could be Mafia.

But as it stands, I'm going to believe I'm straight cop for now.

Seems very logical. Or the mafia could be going for a quick lynch of an easy target to win the game.

I'd say it's worth the risk Vote: Aqui1a.

Ca'man. We have killed 3 Mafia... unless this game is really weird then they shouldn't be close to winning.

He also didn't speak up with his power when we were lynching Jonnas. Why the hell didn't we lynch him straight after that? Apart from DuD, we seem to be playing terribly.

Pfff, I've targeted 3 Mafia so far (well, if Aqui1a truly is Mafia). :p

OK, so I'm gonna ask the obvious. Why do the Mafia keep targeting DuD? Do they have a death wish? Something worth bearing in mind because I find that odd. Considering the Mafia have died twice from DuD now and that DuD often switches himself, they must be a bit mad if this is what is really happening.

I didn't want to say this incase Aqui1a somehow is town, but...

The only reason I swapped me and Dedede is because he was my 2nd inline guess at Mafia (Aqui1a was obviously my first choice).. However if I was Aqui1a I'd have attempted to kill myself last night in order to kill me (expecting the switch), so I went with the double bluff and decided not to swap with him.

He either didn't see that coming at all OR got me with the triple bluff.. but now that thoughts out there, so hopefully he's the last one.

Again.. sorry Dedede :(

I was right about Rummy :p

I didn't get my PM in time. Dammit. So no new info from here. But out of the powers remaining, if everyone is telling the truth about their powers, Aqui1a's seems the most fishy, and targeting DuD is most suspicious.. For me, it's him, or Cube. But at this stage I think Sheikah should be a genuine investigator, so i'm willing to Vote: Aqui1a.