N-Europe

The Keyboard Mafia

The Peeps

@Mr\-Paul - Letter Keys, PM interception? ???

@Cube - Roleblocker. ???

@Aqui1a - Remove From Keyboard ???

@Dedede - ???

@Rummy - Dumb Investigator ???

@EEVILMURRAY - Tracker - ???

@Raining_again - Finds Out Powers - ???

As you can see, I have revealed my role above (I'm surprised no ones has probed me....) and summarised claims - can you update with clarification on what I've missed.

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rummy, are you saying you suspected from the outset that you were dumb? I just cannot see (if that is true) why you would push SO HARD for a lynch, especially after unsuccessfully verifying your results on night 1. You pushed SO hard.

Yup. Then went back to targeting himself after accusing DuD! Like he suddenly lost his new found confidence in his results.

Combine this with assistance from Yvonne (role verification) and his omission from Jonnas's lynch!

Together this suggests one lynch-worthy mofo.

That shit only works with a precedent. :p

BTW if Rummy turns town I suggest Aqui1a. Remember that Jonnas was off the keyboard 2 nights in a fucking row! (Sorry, drunk). Protecting the dude people were trying to lynch? ISH don't thinksh show!

@Raining_again I know you're town since I investigated you N1, but it's very unlikely anyone is going to switch to a Cube lynch based on just 'heavy handed roleblocker'. Also remember that Cube was quick to reveal that Jonnas was untargetable, adding greatly to the likeliness of his lynch.

Would you consider switching to a Rummy lynch? That goes for @EEVILMURRAY and @Dedede too. A recap on why:

- He claims to be a dumb cop immediately after being outed as being inaccurate by me

- Refrained from the Jonnas Mafia lynch

- Pushed for DuD's lynch quite strongly when he says he suspected his results may not be accurate

- Was backed up by Yvonne - a confirmed Mafioso

- Listed a group of people he trusted the least, which were the most trustworthy players in the game (including you Raining)

Importantly, we are in a strong position and can afford the lynch if we're wrong.

Lastly, I'd ask people to remember that Aqui1a protected Jonnas at least one night and has had only a couple of posts this whole game. He deserves targeting if Rummy turns town on a lynch and we haven't won. And naturally I'd ask for some protection tonight.

He deserves targeting if Rummy turns town on a lynch and we haven't won. And naturally I'd ask for some protection tonight.

Cannot BELIEVE you're still taking this If angle.

Wouldn't that make it 6?

DuD, Sheikah, ReZ, Raining, Eevil, cube

Nice of you to completely ignore my question. If you wonder something, does it mean that you think it?

'I think today will be ok, but I wonder if it might not be'

'I think I'm an athiest, but I wonder if there might be something more out there'

'I think ReZ's obsession with penises is fine, but I can't help but wonder if it might be too much'

'I think I'm a legit cop, but I can't help but wonder if maybe I'm dumb'

Let's remember for the last one, I've been explicitly told in my role that I'm a cop - would I think any less? I might wonder if there's something more than meets the eye, but that doesn't mean I neccessarily think it in the moment. I can't wait all my life for certain information, I can't work off of wonderments and possibilities. I need to work off what's more certain(what I've been told) and investigate to confirm what I might wonder(as I tried, and eventually, succeeded).

But I wannaaa plaaaay :(

And I've really genuinely given all facts!

Why not? Rarely are lynches so 'guaranteed'. I've said over and over that it's not a certainty that you'll flip Mafia, but given everything we know about you it's worth the lynch. We're not going to lose from this.

Forgot to say, I still stand by my warning of being wary earlier - if I'm able to be a potentially dumb cop there's a chance one of us is dumb whilst the other is naive/paranoid; it's impossible to tell until a result is reached that goes against your others. So far you've had goods, so far I've had evils. We're potentially in a similar boat.

I thought I'd ignore you because I think this resulting exchange is pointless as my vote is doing my talking ;)

And now I think you've been lynched.

You claimed that you didn't think you were dumb, but you did wonder enough to self target N1.

Yet without finding out either way (as you were unsuccessful) your wonder magically disappeared.

So I thought I'd take the same stance as you did and not listen to the opposing argument.. I wondered what the outcome would be.

Votes:

Rummy (6): Sheikah, DuD, ReZourceman, Raining_again, EEVILMURRAY, Cube

Majority has been reached!

The keys were on a roll! They had managed to backfire a kill on two separate nights and lynch a third evil key... and now they rounded on >. Surely this pompous key has been up to no good! He has been spreading lies since day 1!

> has been lynched. @Mr\-Paul

@Cube

@Aqui1a

@ReZourceman

@Dedede

@EEVILMURRAY

@Raining_again

Majority is 5

Edited by The Peeps