N-Europe

The Keyboard Mafia

The Peeps

Self target could be a Mafia move to find out what his role writeup says.

Yvonne said he found out Rummy is an investigator - yet Raining also says to be a role cop. I'm much more inclined to believe Raining. Yvonne hasn't said he found out Rummy was an alignment cop either (he just said 'investigator') even after I asked for clarification. This kind of vagueness is what I'd expect from the Mafia.

Paul I'm not, I don't trust Rummy because of the way he revealed it and his key character doesn't add up with the role. Either way, if Jonnas turns out town and we lynch DuD, if DuD also isn't Mafia then we can safely say his result on either esequiel/DuD was a lie.

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for perspective, let's take another look at Diageo's power:

"Shift has been removed. He was good and could choose between roleblocking his targets, forcing them to target themselves, making them reveal their character to their target or delaying their action for a night."

Yeah, apologies for lack of posts!

Yeah, as I'd rather keep my power to myself right now, I targeted Rummy night one.

I assume you are claiming to be a jalkeeper. Who have your other targets been, what is your key, and what is the flavour?

I only believe him because I know 100% for sure that he targeted himself night 1, which is only really behaviour consistent of either an alignment cop or a protector. I'm ure if there was another alignment cop they would have come out to counter his claims (unless that alignment cop is you and that's why you don't believe him.) For now, I trust Rummy. I just have a small niggling feeling about DuD, but not enough to lynch him.

Hang on, I missed/forgot about this.

One person claims not to have been able to reach Rummy on Night 1. Rummy claims to have been unsuccesful (although he could have been lying as he was checking himself), and now Aqui1a says he targeted him Night 1, but would rather not reveal his power.

This is interesting. Rummy can you expand on what happened Night 1, and whether you really were unsuccessful on Night 1?

I've been through and using your list and further reading, Jonnas' power is either definitely redirect AND kill.. OR Aqui1a could also be involved.

Everyone other than Aqui1a has claimed a power or a different (to Magnus) N1 target.

Aqui1a can we have all your targets now I've revealed why I want them.

@Aqui1a.. N2? N3?

Why are you so quiet? you literally have no info? no opinion? no inclination to vote?

Why sign up to not actually take part?

@The Peeps.. How long do we have left today? Can we have a vote count please.

for perspective, let's take another look at Diageo's power:

"Shift has been removed. He was good and could choose between roleblocking his targets, forcing them to target themselves, making them reveal their character to their target or delaying their action for a night."

He can't do 2 very powerful things at once though. In fact scratch that, 3. Because jailkeep is protection and roleblock.

Plus Raining can also do part of what you can. Can you really both be town?

Of course this game could just be Peeps trolling us for meta-ing about side balance. :p

Ca'man people, Jonnas lynch needs to happen

Votes:

Jonnas (7): Sheikah, DuD, Dedede, Raining_again, mr-paul, ReZourceman, EEVILMURRAY

Majority has been reached!

The keys finally united against a common enemy. Control had to go, clearly he was the mastermind behind all these killings...

@Mr\-Paul

@Cube

@Aqui1a

@ReZourceman

@Dedede

@Rummy

@EEVILMURRAY

@Raining_again

Majority is 6

Night Four

Please send in your PMs

Night Four

For a fourth time, the keys began tapping themselves and the same unintelligible jargon appeared on the monitor... towards the end of the night the screen flashed red and one of the keys completely ejected itself from the board. An error message appeared:

Finally I am free from the confines of this plastic prison! You are all pawns! I regret nothing!

Escape has been killed. @Mr\-Paul

@Cube

@Aqui1a

@ReZourceman

@Dedede

@Rummy

@EEVILMURRAY

@Raining_again

Majority is 6

Hahaha. I targeted Yvonne last night. Well done again DuD (I'm guessing it was you)

Rummy is very likely Mafia. Everything he has been saying is a lie. Vote: Rummy

First, let's start with the lesser shit. Rummy claims to have alignment investigated DuD (or esequiel if he was switched) to get a scum verdict. We know esequiel was town and that DuD almost certainly is town too. DuD switched Dannyboy with himself on N1 now which is pretty much confirmed, fucking up Jonnas's redirection and resulting in a Mafia death.

So neither esequiel or DuD being scum was true.

Second, Yvonne is the only person to vouch for his role being what he said it was (properly). Yvonne was Mafia. Not only that, but he was quick to assert that > could be a cop.

Third, and this really is blow-the-shit-out-of-the-water material; I'm the cop. I'm the question mark. I very much doubt Rummy is a cop, which is why I cast doubt on him for most of the game.

N1: Targeted Raining. She is hardwired as town.

N2: Targeted Jonnas - he was off the keyboard

N3: Targeted Jonnas - fail again. Led to his lynch.

N4: Targeted Yvonne. I received a message back saying he was hardwired as 'good' and not 'town' as before. I asked Peeps to clarify the difference and since Yvonne is already dead and outed here he commented about me being perceptive on that - Yvonne basically appeared good on inspection.

I assume you are claiming to be a jalkeeper. Who have your other targets been, what is your key, and what is the flavour?

Hang on, I missed/forgot about this.

One person claims not to have been able to reach Rummy on Night 1. Rummy claims to have been unsuccesful (although he could have been lying as he was checking himself), and now Aqui1a says he targeted him Night 1, but would rather not reveal his power.

This is interesting. Rummy can you expand on what happened Night 1, and whether you really were unsuccessful on Night 1?

I'm not exactly a jailkeeper, I'm more of a protector....

My first target was Rummy, as I've already said. Night two I targeted Jonnas (little did I know!). I targeted Dedede for the third night, and last night I targeted myself :$.

Again, I apologise for the lack of activity!

I'm not exactly a jailkeeper, I'm more of a protector....

My first target was Rummy, as I've already said. Night two I targeted Jonnas (little did I know!). I targeted Dedede for the third night, and last night I targeted myself :$.

Again, I apologise for the lack of activity!

Would you be willing to confirm exactly what your power is?

And Rummy sounds like a plan. Vote : Rummy