N-Europe

The Keyboard Mafia

The Peeps

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't you trust the Jonnas lynch? Evidence is pretty strong.

- He claims he has no idea why he can't be reached so it's not him protecting himself. It's unlikely he is being protected by town since he is quite shifty and the fact he couldn't be reached was adding to the chance he would be lynched (so they're unlikely to protect him again). It is very most likely Mafia protection - Mafia are less likely to have protected town in the first place rather than protect their own.

- He admitted targeting Magnus N1 who went to Danny and felt like something bad had happened - ie. he did the kill.

- Now he has targeted DuD who has probably gone to esequiel. Jonnas hasn't said whoever else he has redirected and no other person than DuD has said they were redirected.

Basically on the small chance Jonnas is town, we could at least lynch DuD after. No lynch means no info.

So do we know what Jonnas does? Are we suggesting he controls townies/people to make kills? Is that the magnus/dannyboy thing?

On the logic of being 'unreachable' I'd presume from Yvonne's post I was unreachable last night - AND I was unreachable by Dedede on Night 1 - does this mean I'm under a mafia protection at the same time too? How many people are actually able to make people unreachable?

How do we know he has targetted DuD?

I stand by my own info. DuD should have been lynched yesterday after the Magnus lynch he led even without my investigation. Why would town roleblock me? Apparently by Yvonne to investigate(investigative jailkeeper sounds strange). Why would mafia roleblock me? Well, they didn't - but if Yvonne was I know exactly why - don't kill the obvious target but prevent them from investigating. Right now, only the mafia know whether or not I'm a dumb cop - so would they roleblock a dumb cop?

I know who I am, what I am, and what I've gotten - so do all of you. I'm exceedingly tired by this game already - so I'm saying this might be my final post of the day. I don't trust this vote, and I won't follow it. That's my opinion and my right. As for who I think are mafia -

DuD

Sheikah

Raining

and possibly Yvonne.

Feel free to argue against/respond but I honestly just can't be arsed with this right now and I'm busy all weekend. Have fun people.

I don't actually know he's targetted me last night Sheikah, thats just an assumtion.. hence me asking if anyone else was redirected last night AND @Jonnas for his targets since the start of the game.

I'm just going through the thread.

The reason Dannyboy didn't get the extra day akin to Magnus' power was because his power was replaced by the kill.

Also Magnus posted this:

I had targeted Dud, but was unsuccessful due to being interrupted. This interruption caused me to suddenly hate him, for some reason unbeknown to myself.

Last thing I saw last night was red flashing lights. ...I may have done something bad? However, I don't actually know.::shrug:

And Jonnas had this to say:

So, you were blocked by someone when you attempted to target DuD, and then you felt the hate? Sounds like you were targeted by at least two different people.

Which is now screaming at me as him attempting to seperate the single redirect and kill action into 2 seperate powers, before he later revealed he'd redirected him.

Still only on page 1 so there'll most likely be more.

Rummy is probably Mafia, so I wouldn't read into his posts any.

@DuD if you ended up doing something you didn't intend then you were probably redirected. Jonnas may well not say anything since people might hold off until they hear from him (which may never happen).

@Yvonne what exactly did you learn about Rummy.

I've been through and using your list and further reading, Jonnas' power is either definitely redirect AND kill.. OR Aqui1a could also be involved.

Everyone other than Aqui1a has claimed a power or a different (to Magnus) N1 target.

Aqui1a can we have all your targets now I've revealed why I want them.

DuD has to have been a target switcher on N1 as there was no other possibility for the outcome (and Raining confirmed his role).

Jonnas confirmed targeting Magnus on N1, and Magnus confirmed being sent somewhere by Jonnas, yet Magnus did not use his ability on Danny - as Danny died instantly. Jonnas MUST have overridden Magnus's ability (ie. forced a kill and didn't redirect).

ReZ claims to have been redirected to Cube so naturally if Jonnas falls as Mafia then ReZ could well be scum (also would explain lack of Jonnas vote).

Jonnas needs to be lynched. Very probable Mafia, if not then it's DuD.

Limited Internet. Redirected ReZ to Cube last night. Don't know why Cube did not reach me.

Not sure if I fully believe DuD's story, since there is something that doesn't add up. Magnus' power should've saved Danny.

When I have better Internet, I'll explain my musings better.

^ No ReZ, it was also mentioned by Jonnas. If we lynch Jonnas and find out he can only send people off to kill, then him redirecting you can't be true. Could be that he can redirect, or can do both.

If he can redirect and is town (although the evidence strongly suggests not) then you're in the clear and we can lynch DuD. If he turns out to be a Mafioso who can't do straight redirects, then the spotlight is on you.

Can we get more people to weigh in/vote please.

See, what confuses me is the wishy-washyness of DuD and his switching. If we're going on his first night actions, I totally believe that he is good. But if we believe his second night actions, it means that Rummy found Esequiel evil, which doesn't make any sense unless Rummy is a dumb cop or there's some other kind of manipulation going on, or Rummy's result IS actually on DuD. I was trying to verify DuD's role last night but I was blocked, the cop was blocked, and the protector was killed.

I agree that the safest lynch right now would be Jonnas. We need to find all these blockers, too.

Vote: Jonnas

See, what confuses me is the wishy-washyness of DuD and his switching. If we're going on his first night actions, I totally believe that he is good. But if we believe his second night actions, it means that Rummy found Esequiel evil, which doesn't make any sense unless Rummy is a dumb cop or there's some other kind of manipulation going on, or Rummy's result IS actually on DuD. I was trying to verify DuD's role last night but I was blocked, the cop was blocked, and the protector was killed.

I agree that the safest lynch right now would be Jonnas. We need to find all these blockers, too.

Vote: Jonnas

For the record, I don't believe Rummy is a cop. Which makes me believe DuD more.

Just so it's clear for future reference.. My Targets:

N1 - DuD<>Dannyboy

N2 - DuD<>Esequiel

N3 - Rummy<>Esequiel

Because i can't edit my post and some people to skim read and miss things..

N3 - (attempted - Rummy<>Esequiel) Redirected to and killed Esequiel

For the record, I don't believe Rummy is a cop. Which makes me believe DuD more.

I only believe him because I know 100% for sure that he targeted himself night 1, which is only really behaviour consistent of either an alignment cop or a protector. I'm ure if there was another alignment cop they would have come out to counter his claims (unless that alignment cop is you and that's why you don't believe him.) For now, I trust Rummy. I just have a small niggling feeling about DuD, but not enough to lynch him.