N-Europe

American Dad! Mafia

DuD

Just looking back through the write-up, Peeps was electrocuted. What character from the show might use that as a method?

I can't think of anything.

EEVIL, you intentionally swapped Esequiel, even before being redirected? WHY WHY WHY?

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it wasn't me that bothered me, it was the fact that Murray went after yourself Esequiel. For which I've seen no justification or reasoning.

There's lots of info in this thread that can be put together methinks. Let's also bear in mind for later that ReZ claims being unable to reach me on Night 1, but he was still aware he was contraptioned. We've no reason for that failure yet, but currently I think we need to focus on EEVIL's imo questionable actions.

I dont know why we are hanging around here. Im the only one to have come forward with valid info, and eevil tried to mess up my targets. That alone is reason enough. Lets finish the day and move on.

I never touched your targets.

Just wanna check here, am I being voted because people think I'm mafia?

Would there be any other reason? :|

From what I'm gathering is that people don't like my power and my cheeky fap with Esequiel last night. I've been one of the most forthcoming people with my information. I don't see any of you coming forward with much except to bitch at me.

If majoritah has been reached, remember those who jumped on the quick lynch bandwagon. For you shall find you have wasted two days trying to get rid of a townie. A silly power yes, (which I wasn't going to use tonight to save myself the bitching), but a member of town nonetheless.

Ah well...

The only crime I have committed is being pissed off by you due to your accusations yesterday. So I got a bit of spoilt child revenge. Plus I considered you a mafia suspect and thought you may try to kill me.

Either way, prepare to feels the surprise and disappointment.

Sorry Guys bit of a major crisis on my hands at the moment, I'll get up early and give you a proper end of day post.. but consider it night from now.

Send your targets in please.

Again.. sorry for the delay.

Standings:

EEVILMURRAY (Majority): Rummy, Esequiel, ReZourceman, Yvonne, Cube, Martinist, Jon Dedede, Magnus Peterson, EEVILMURRAY

----------

**News Flash**

Vigilantes strike again!!

After the recent swapping of powers the residents of Langley decided that Klauss was up to no good.

"He's just hindering us they cried"

In his dying moments Klauss attempted to make them see reason and

Klaus.jpg

@Mr\-Paul @Jon Dedede @Esequiel @Magnus Peterson

Edited by DuD

The Langley Post

On A Roll!

After yesterdays killing of Jeff and the residents mistaken attack on Klauss, it comes as no suprise to us as reports come in of another dead resident. It's clear the Mafia, as we're going to call them, are on a roll!

Last night a well known agent sent out his minions to do his bidding, however upon their return they found their boss strung up by his own tie.

Avery.jpg

@Mr\-Paul

@Jon Dedede

@Magnus Peterson

Thats all today folks. Go about Day 5