N-Europe

American Dad! Mafia

DuD

Could it be a CIA-type contraption?

Do you know any other details about the contraption? What it did exactly, size, shape, etc. @Cube, @ReZourceman

I know I was the best CIA agent that the CIA ever had, but I thought I told those honkies from the CIA that-oh wait wrong thing.

To me it sounds like some kind of protection, so I don't think we should go hunting for whoever laid the trap.

It's intriguing, to say the least. Very very much so. Traps...traps...hmm.

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was thinking that in the 'who's this' section of the write up it mentions that Reggy got chatting to someone after the club and had a smoke. Could have also been targeted by Haley's boyfriend Geoff who is partial to a joint or two.

Was thinking that in the 'who's this' section of the write up it mentions that Reggy got chatting to someone after the club and had a smoke. Could have also been targeted by Haley's boyfriend Geoff who is partial to a joint or two.

I'd almost certainly think that's the case myself.

I got a bus away from the place where shit is going down, so things are a little calmer but I'm not really in the mood to look at things like this too often so I might be a a little inactive.

Yes I did target Jimbob, I copied his power. I can use it on anyone else if they need proof.

What? No it isn't. I targeted him to copy his power.

Oh shit, just looked at my pm and I was held hostage. I asked DUD if it meant I was still able to copy his power so I'm waiting for that answer. You can not believe me though, I'm going to be a bit inactive so you're better off lynching me anyway.