Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

My Princess Peach Cosplay! #^_^#

Princess Peach

Here's some photos of me dressed as Princess Peach taken on Christmas Day.

Please vote for your favourite! The best one will be put in the Cosplay area of my site.

1. "kiss"

pic104bm.jpg

2. "Pose"

princess65hz.jpg

3. "lye"

princess54ax.jpg

4. "Mirror"

princess20gw.jpg

5. "Talk to the hand!" (MSF style!)

princess49mt.jpg

6. “Regalâ€

princess38dh.jpg

7. "Bob-omb"

pic17pn.jpg

8. "Chomp"

pic49mo.jpg

I love to cosplay! I do it for fancy dress parties, for my website, or just for fun! :hehe:

But no, I don't go out it plublic as Peach lol

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh awesome. You must really love Peachy.

Thanks! ^_^

I think Peach is AWESOME. I love the way Nintendo have taken her from helpless damsel through to kick-ass-queen in Melee and now she's saving Mario in Super Princess Peach!! (A game I own and have completed).

So yup. I like Peach ;)

You're going to have all the predators in here in a second, so be prepared for most unwanted advances across the board.

Those cosplay pictures are very nice. It's always nice to see people are cosplaying people they resemble. I've seen too many awful cosplays in my time, something I sometimes have trouble forgetting as I try to sleep at night.

As for the best one... post two. 1st and 6th. 6th really shows how well made the costume is.

[Edit]

Might wanna watch those double posts. There is another breed of predator in these parts known as moderators.

You're going to have all the predators in here in a second, so be prepared for most unwanted advances across the board.

Those cosplay pictures are very nice. It's always nice to see people are cosplaying people they resemble. I've seen too many awful cosplays in my time, something I sometimes have trouble forgetting as I try to sleep at night.

As for the best one... post two. 1st and 6th. 6th really shows how well made the costume is.

[Edit]

Might wanna watch those double posts. There is another breed of predator in these parts known as moderators.

So Guy,is there any chance of an image of you dressed as Rei or Asuka?

Actually I'm prepared for negative responses such as "get a life", etc. In which case I must be on the wrong forum because all the other gaming communities really liked my cosplay ^_^

And thanks for the complements! xx

Actually I'm prepared for negative responses such as "get a life", etc. In which case I must be on the wrong forum because all the other gaming communities really liked my cosplay ^_^

And thanks for the complements! xx

Welcome.

I was more speaking about the sexual predators who roam this area, like wolves thirsting for the female scent. So rare are feminine creatures in these parts that pure INSTINCT just drives them. Just be aware. Don't end up like the... others.

DUN DUN DUNNNN.

Okay, so I'm exaggerating a little. They aren't exactly sexual predators, but on past performance they've given sufficient evidence they have the capacity within them. I suppose now their leader has left, there may be less chance of it happening, what with him being the panty-thieving king. There's still Jordan, second in cummmand. I meant command. Jarring stuff.

Welcome.

I was more speaking about the sexual predators who roam this area, like wolves thirsting for the female scent. So rare are feminine creatures in these parts that pure INSTINCT just drives them. Just be aware. Don't end up like the... others.

DUN DUN DUNNNN.

Okay, so I'm exaggerating a little. They aren't exactly sexual predators, but on past performance they've given sufficient evidence they have the capacity within them. I suppose now their leader has left, there may be less chance of it happening, what with him being the panty-thieving king. There's still Jordan, second in cummmand. I meant command. Jarring stuff.

lol!

Who was their "leader"? Was it you? Are you a reformed man? :P

This is unheard of, a lawyer AND a cosplayer. i must admit, thats a pretty good costume, and yes you, be aware, that there is a 1000:1 ratio of males to females.

are you going london expo by any chance?

if you do, look out for a dude dressed up in camo gear, with an eye patch and bandana, and gracefully sneaking up on people

Anyone headed to Expo and loves toys like me had better remortgage their freaking house. I spent a lot of money there. Might also be an idea to employ some homeless people to carry your bags, because shit-damn was that swag heavy.

you can hang some of the bags on my knife holsters

also, in my house the princess is always in another castle...

NEWCASTLE THAT IS!!! BUDUM TISH