NEurope
Ramar

Football Season 2013/2014

Yeah because Hazard hasn't been creative at all this season! :rolleyes:

We've played some good football this season, with a proper centre-forward in the team we'd have definitely scored more, both from the striker and from a decent centre-forward bringing in the attacking 3 from midfield with good hold-up play. We've lacked that completely this season.

To say it'd be a shame if Chelsea won the league is utter bollocks. Whoever wins at the end of the season deserves it, you can't argue against the winner after 38 games.

Football can be played however you want, but the style Chelsea play doesn't interest me at all and is incredibly dull. That's just me, others enjoy those kind of performances, which I respect, it's just not for me, that's why I'd prefer an attacking and exciting team to win.

Nice one @Blade, hope you had a cracking day at Wembley regardless of the result! :D

I had £1 accumulator bet on all the prem games yesterday, spurs 94th minute equaliser cost me £240, sickener! Got all the other results right, even Cardiff winning, and West Brom were 3-0 up at one point, I'd spent the money already!

Great result for Liverpool today, I've waited all season for them to crumble and they just haven't, really excited that Dr Mark Peters is working with the England team for the World Cup, the wonders he has worked with the British cycling team and now Liverpool bode very well for us.

I do, however, fancy Jose Mourinho to spoil the Anfield party in two weekends time, would be classic Jose...

Fair play to Sheffield United. Ye played your part again, not just today but all the previous rounds. Great games today, except the Chelsea match. They are disgusting, feel sorry for Swansea, played 75 minutes with 10 men and to lose by just 1 goal. It would be sick if Chelsea win the league. I'd rather City win, at least they're entertaining.

Here's a photo of a very proud Blade! :D

4ung.jpg

Sexy as fook, brah.

I spent a lot of the day in the hospital, but recorded the Liverpool/City game as it was obviously going to be a cracker. 1-0, 2-0, Liverpool were bossing City. 2-1, 2-2, Milner had changed the game, Silva was running rampant, the Anfield crowd were silenced. 3-2, Coutinho, fuuuck. Proper rollercoaster. I gasped at the Henderson sending off at the end. Couldn't write this stuff.

But, fuck, the ref bottled two massive decisions that might just have won Liverpool the league. City should have had a blatant penalty in the first half and Suarez should have been sent off for diving/play-acting. Had that been at the Etihad, he'd have gone.

Edit: Three. Forgot about the Skrtel THUMP THE BALL AWAY FROM THE PENALTY AREA moment.

That Liverpool/Chelsea game is biiiig now. Can't wait. Exciting. The one benefit from United not being in the Top 4 is that I can actually enjoy the title race as a "neutral". (neutral being that I don't support any of the other top 3 clubs, but I don't particularly want any to win, aha. :D)

Edited by Fierce_LiNk

Suarez and skrtel get away with so much. Liverpool can't say too many decisions gone against them this season. Think they've had record highest among of penalties this season as well?

Absolutely made up with the result today. Coutinho, you little beauty! :yay:

It was almost like winning a cup final in itself today, people might find that arrogant thing to say, but with it being the Hillsborough aniversary we had to do the 96 and their families proud, we just couldn't lose, not today.

The atmosphere was goosepimple stuff, especially just before kick off, just amazing. What a club, what supporters. Even if we don't win the league, today was a special.

Gerrard after the game was superb. The fight and determination all the players showed today in general was superb, City finally turned up in the second half and gave us a game, but there was no question we wanted it more.

Edited by pratty

@Blade that looks like the same block I sat in on Saturday, 132?

Gutted for you pal, but I'm pleased you feel proud of your boys, you should be, brilliant effort.

Wow.. that rallying cry from Gerrard after the final whistle today : peace: GOOSEBUMPS :eek:

COME ON!

They had a couple of penalty shouts, but we had one or two aswell.

It was such a fantastic game of football, it'd be sad if Chelsea won the league, as they lack any creativity whatsoever and their fans are scummiest of the scum.

Ah here, what about Millwall fans?

Liverpool fans aren't all that great either, at the match yesterday the City fans were great, showing a banner for the 96 lost at hillsborough, very respectful throughout the match and then after the game Livrpool fans threw bricks and bottles at the City fans, young and old, as they were getting on the coaches home. Dirty bin-dipping tramps!

They had a couple of penalty shouts, but we had one or two aswell.

It was such a fantastic game of football, it'd be sad if Chelsea won the league, as they lack any creativity whatsoever and their fans are scummiest of the scum.

Chelsea don't lack creativity, they lack a goal scorer who can finish of the chances. In fact perhaps with the exception of Arsenal, Chelsea probably have the most creative midfield in the league with Hazard, Oscar & Willian.

As for Chelsea being the scummiest fans, are you to young to be aware of Heysel or just to ignorant to acknowledge that Liverpool fans got all English clubs banned from Europe for years.

Liverpool fans aren't all that great either, at the match yesterday the City fans were great, showing a banner for the 96 lost at hillsborough, very respectful throughout the match and then after the game Livrpool fans threw bricks and bottles at the City fans, young and old, as they were getting on the coaches home. Dirty bin-dipping tramps!

This is the side of football I hate and I honestly don't understand the mentality of people who do stuff like this.

A guy I used to work with likes to go to random footy matches, just for the day out and for the atmosphere. One week he went to a match ( can't remember who the team was who he was supporting for the day ) but the opponents were Everton. After the match he was walking to the bus stand and three Everton fans kept hitting the back of his shoe as he was walking. Eventually he just turned around and asked them to just get it over with and they ended up beating him up. Such a sad state of affairs. :(

@Blade that looks like the same block I sat in on Saturday, 132?

Gutted for you pal, but I'm pleased you feel proud of your boys, you should be, brilliant effort.

Cheers mate. I am still very proud of them. If we just didn't fall asleep in the first ten minutes of the second half I think we would be facing your boys.

Yeah I was in Block 32.

There were a very small proportion of Hull fans that thought it was appropriate to carry on talking during the minute silence for Hillsborough yesterday. We didn't want to hear this so we turned it into a minute round of applause of which the vast majority of Hull fans joined in.

I hope those who threw things are caught and punished, they're thugs. But that's 2 years in a row that Chelsea have sang through a minutes silence, yes, it's a minority, but it's enough for me.

I hope those who threw things are caught and punished, they're thugs. But that's 2 years in a row that Chelsea have sang through a minutes silence, yes, it's a minority, but it's enough for me.

Yeah, it's not like any minority of Liverpool fans have ever made noise through the silences for the Munich air disaster.

It goes for a lot of fans, you can't just suggest it's other clubs fans and not concede that your own are guilty of it too.

Edited by Kav

I'd say all football fans are dicks. (Present company excepted of course.)

To be honest I think a small minority of football fans from all clubs (don't pretend that your own club is innocent) are either thugs, racists, bigots etc and they are the ones who ruin it for everyone.

You can't brand a whole club as bigots or racists just because of a few people.

I do find the allocation for both Arsenal and Hull City for the final is disgusting.

I would have been so gutted if I couldn't get a ticket. This malarky by giving tickets to every regional FA for the final is not right. Tickets should be given to the fans. It's their day!

I do find the allocation for both Arsenal and Hull City for the final is disgusting.

I would have been so gutted if I couldn't get a ticket. This malarky by giving tickets to every regional FA for the final is not right. Tickets should be given to the fans. It's their day!

I did not see the Utd vs Hull semi but was shocked at the amount of empty seats in the other semi. @Blade if you're going to knocked out that's the way to do it, 8 goal thriller

I did not see the Utd vs Hull semi but was shocked at the amount of empty seats in the other semi. @Blade if you're going to knocked out that's the way to do it, 8 goal thriller

We sold 49,000 tickets, the highest allocation for any club at the modern Wembley. Wigan and Club Wembley are to blame for the emptiness.

We're getting 25,000 for the final. I should be guaranteed a ticket, but there was an admin error when I got my semi ticket so hopefully I don't encounter that shit again.

I have no idea how allocations between the teams work.

We were allocated 33k and sold out. Hull allocated 35k and sold 27k.

The final allocation as I have said is a farce.

I'd say that YOU'RE A DICK.

On the whole, I'd say most football fans are genuinely ok people. Even the Liverpool fans are usually ok. (;))

It's going to sound a bit mean, but I've never, ever met a Chelsea fan who wasn't obese or slightly overweight. By slightly, I mean very. Seriously. Most of the girls that I've known over the years who were into football supported Arsenal. Their team over the years has been sexy as fuck though. Thierry Henry, Dennis Bergkamp.

Freddy Ljungberg.

Regardless of what your thoughts on the events in Hillsborough 25 years ago. No one deserves to go to a football match and not come home.

RIP.

I'd say that YOU'RE A DICK.

On the whole, I'd say most football fans are genuinely ok people. Even the Liverpool fans are usually ok. (;))

It's going to sound a bit mean, but I've never, ever met a Chelsea fan who wasn't obese or slightly overweight. By slightly, I mean very. Seriously. Most of the girls that I've known over the years who were into football supported Arsenal. Their team over the years has been sexy as fuck though. Thierry Henry, Dennis Bergkamp.

Freddy Ljungberg.

Olivier Giroud.

Both Man City and PSG are rumoured to be in bread of UEFA's Financial Fair Play rules and both could get punishments including a heavy fine, a transfer embargo or in extreme cases a ban from European competition.

I'm glad this is finally happening, it means the clubs that were playing by the rules actually get some justice. I hope that City get banned from Europe. It would show that you can't spend silly money and try and off-set it by a dodgy deal by another company owned by the same party.