NEurope
Ike

Mario Kart 8

I assume you are doing an article for the front page for that?

updated my original article with these details, and sourced ninty! worth a whole new story?

updated my original article with these details, and sourced ninty! worth a whole new story?

Ok, just bump it so, change the published time

The game looks awesome it reminds me of Crash Nitro Kart and Rollcage. Let's hope the bikes aren't broken like they were on Wii and that there are names visible in online races

Ahh if only the system launched with this and smash bros and Mario - could you imagine. Lol.

Anyway, looks so damn good.

I have almost gotten resigned to the fact that Mario Kart had become a handheld franchise given how much I disliked the Wii version and Double Dash, so this is definitely doing a lot to restore my faith.

Be good to learn more about how single player will work and if there is any form of adventure mode (unlikely) or mission mode (should be highly likely).

But yeah, really hyped for this.

This looks better and better the more I see of it! How the hell couldn't Nintendo get this ready for this Christmas? In fact this should have launched with the system. Screw Nintendo Land, this is a system seller, it looks incredible.

This looks better and better the more I see of it! How the hell couldn't Nintendo get this ready for this Christmas? In fact this should have launched with the system. Screw Nintendo Land, this is a system seller, it looks incredible.

I agree. Not having it for Christmas is a big mistake. I'd wager Mario Kart TV is what's holding it back

Looks stunning!!

Definitely the graphical leap I was expecting from the wii U as well.

Love the Mario Motors logo!

Nintendo are definitely incorporating more old school Mario artwork into their games, looks great.

Some more screenies!

9017612832_937e1ce8db_o.jpg

Wow. Drooooollllllll. Nintendo artwork has been stunning recently.

I want this for Christmas Nintendo. The visual leap from MKwii is astounding.

Could it be that they're releasing it in 2014 because they want to wait until after the hype from the PS4/XBO releases dies down? Christmas is going to be dominated by those two consoles after all.

Yeah the San Fran one looks cool!

I think all the levels shown so far look amazing tbh! (well maybe not the food one ;))

Could it be that they're releasing it in 2014 because they want to wait until after the hype from the PS4/XBO releases dies down? Christmas is going to be dominated by those two consoles after all.

I dunno. A $50-$70 price cut with Mario Kart 8 packaged in would have won them Christmas. This could be a fatal error

That said, four player 3D Mario is likely to entice many a core player who happens to have a girlfriend or 3, as well as families and more

Edited by Serebii

Yeah fair point, it's another example of them not trying to compete with the other two I suppose. Hopefully there'll be a big marketing push for Mario and the potential price drop.

On another note, it's quite staggering how beautiful this game looks, they really went all out with the visuals, it's actually quite surreal to see from Nintendo and the Wii U.

many a core player who happens to have a girlfriend or 3

There are many core gamers with three girlfriends?