NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Final Fantasy XV

I like the little booklet you get with the game with all the dev's signatures in it.

Yeah, it's a nice little touch. The booklet with all of the latest S-E games is also nice. Reminds me when publishers used to put instruction manuals and cool promos in the boxes.

Man, cash is hard to come by in the game. I'm really having to be careful on what I spend it on.

Man, cash is hard to come by in the game. I'm really having to be careful on what I spend it on.

Music for the car, obviously. ;)

Hey, the FFVIII soundtrack is a must needed item! :D

Oh yeah, I'd definitely be buying the discs as well is what I meant!

Woke up at 2am and couldn't get back to sleep, so I decided to crack on with this. :D@gmac I see you were still on it when I fired my PS4 up. I take it you are enjoying it?

The trophies are now live on PSN which means you can now sync everything up with the servers.

Man, the battle music is so epic. I'm almost gutted when a fight is over as I have to wait to hear it again.

I'm still not that far into the story. The events of Kingsglaive have just occurred now.

How're you doing with the combat? I still find it a bit clumsy when fighting large groups, especially when you need to block but are targeting one enemy but have to try and dodge multiple other ones.

How're you doing with the combat? I still find it a bit clumsy when fighting large groups, especially when you need to block but are targeting one enemy but have to try and dodge multiple other ones.

If there are large groups I tend to warp away and then blast them with magic. If I'm out of magic I warp in and out, while doing large sweeps with the big sword.

There are definitely some odd moments in this if you haven't seen the movie beforehand.

Yeah, the movie is pretty much essential viewing if you want to know what's going on. The game is played out as if the player has seen it, if not then some of the scenes will look weird and out of place.

Do you know if items in the Treasures section of the inventory simply for selling or should I hold onto them?

Do you know if items in the Treasures section of the inventory simply for selling or should I hold onto them?

I haven't sold a thing yet. Like most JRPGs, items like these can be used for side quests. There's been a few times in the game where I've instantly completed the quest because I had the item in stock.

I haven't sold a thing yet. Like most JRPGs, items like these can be used for side quests. There's been a few times in the game where I've instantly completed the quest because I had the item in stock.

Yeah me too but none of them seemed to be treasures. Their descriptions made it sound like they were just for selling so I'm assuming that's what they are.

Yeah, the movie is pretty much essential viewing if you want to know what's going on. The game is played out as if the player has seen it, if not then some of the scenes will look weird and out of place.

This bothered me actually, I was worried for people who played the game without having seen the movie would be left confused about what is going and why.

What chapter are you guys on? I've just hit Chapter 3 but I feel like I've missed quite a few side missions. I'm probably going to have to try and go back.

Just started chapter 6. Don't think there have been anything that's missable so far.

What chapter are you guys on? I've just hit Chapter 3 but I feel like I've missed quite a few side missions. I'm probably going to have to try and go back.

I'm level 28 and I'm on chapter 3. I've only done one or two story missions during this chapter and the rest of the time I've just been doing side quests and hunts.

Going by the display on PSN, I think Tales is a chapter or two ahead. I think gmac is also on chapter 3.

This is hilarious. S-E delayed this game from September to November as they didn't want to do a day one patch when the game launched. On Saturday there was a 7GB patch to download when you started the game. I've now just fired the game back up to see that there is another patch to download weighing in at a hefty 8GB! :(

This is hilarious. S-E delayed this game from September to November as they didn't want to do a day one patch when the game launched. On Saturday there was a 7GB patch to download when you started the game. I've now just fired the game back up to see that there is another patch to download weighing in at a hefty 8GB! :(

Yeah I just saw that. I do wonder though if it's just the same patch as before but with some additions and because we got it pre-release we just have to get the whole thing again.

Yeah I just saw that. I do wonder though if it's just the same patch as before but with some additions and because we got it pre-release we just have to get the whole thing again.

Ah, that's a good point.

Just hit level 30 and I'm still on chapter 3. Too many side quests to do! :D

It's funny that one of my favourite parts of this game so far is Prompto's photography. I always look forward to seeing what shots he's taken and picking which ones to save.

It's funny that one of my favourite parts of this game so far is Prompto's photography. I always look forward to seeing what shots he's taken and picking which ones to save.

Haha! Same for me. The guy isn't half bad with a camera. Some of the dynamic shots he takes are great.

Hope nobody here ordered their copy from Base.com. They've been sending out emails to some people this morning claiming they didnt order enough copies of the game so wont be able to send out everyone's copy in time for tomorrow.

I got it, installing now.

You get a great little thankyou card in the box too, that was nice :)