N-Europe

TitanFall (Xbox One/360/PC)

Choze

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And me!

Apparently there's an 850mb update so make sure you plan that when you're going to play!

Oh I didn't know you had it! We should all try party up over the weekend. Yep 850mb update...didn't seem to take too long. The install however man it took forever! Not having the option to start when it's part installed was a major annoyance! A feature I've already gotten used to with other games! Especially seem as it forces you to do the tutorial why not have this running whilst it installs?

Anyway we should all try party up this weekend who is up for it?

@Hero\-of\-Time

@Kaepora_Gaebora

Is there a sixth on Xbox One to join us?

Oh I didn't know you had it! We should all try party up over the weekend. Yep 850mb update...didn't seem to take too long. The install however man it took forever! Not having the option to start when it's part installed was a major annoyance! A feature I've already gotten used to with other games! Especially seem as it forces you to do the tutorial why not have this running whilst it installs?

@Hero\-of\-Time

@Kaepora_Gaebora

What time are you thinking?

I doubt I will get to play this tonight. I having a lads night in over at my mates house but I may set this away installing so its ready and waiting when I get home/tomorrow.

What time are you thinking?

I doubt I will get to play this tonight. I having a lads night in over at my mates house but I may set this away installing so its ready and waiting when I get home/tomorrow.

Errrrr....I dunno whenever...I'm planning most of the day Saturday and Sunday. But don't forget 4/5 hours behind you!

@Hero\-of\-Time

@Kaepora_Gaebora

My brother will be playing a lot too. He used to post here with the username Balfron.

Yeah I'm loving the game too. So frantic but so much fun at the same time. I wish there were a few more game types though. Where's king of the hill or a bomb style objective?

yeah that's true actually I'd rather that than capture the flag personally!

Well, completed the IMC campaign not long ago, and I'm really not impressed with how the campaign was structured. I was hoping for a lot more from it, rather than just having some dialogue and video feeds over the top of a standard multiplayer match. Ah well, the gameplay is still solid, and the level design is brilliant! Still going to give the Militia campaign a go at some point, as I want to unlock all the Titan types.

Well, completed the IMC campaign not long ago, and I'm really not impressed with how the campaign was structured. I was hoping for a lot more from it, rather than just having some dialogue and video feeds over the top of a standard multiplayer match. Ah well, the gameplay is still solid, and the level design is brilliant! Still going to give the Militia campaign a go at some point, as I want to unlock all the Titan types.

Yeah, I finished both sides of the story today and it may aswell not be in the game. I mean it's just essentially the online mode with a but of dialogue. I had to repeat a couple of missions though as I needed to win all the levels with each faction for some achievements.

Yeah, I finished both sides of the story today and it may aswell not be in the game. I mean it's just essentially the online mode with a but of dialogue. I had to repeat a couple of missions though as I needed to win all the levels with each faction for some achievements.

Have you found a way to tell which levels you have and haven't won on? I can't find it....Also an achievement for playing 50 campaign missions...