NEurope
Jonnas

Gentlemen's Mafia III - The Court of Miracles

Dannyboy died after it was found out that I was protecting him, and you started roleblocking me.

That is a complete lie. For one, absolutely no one has verified you protect. And second, apart from one time much earlier in the game, I first roleblocked you on Night 10 (it's even in the writeup), which was before Danny was killed. It also resulted in no night death.

Vote:Magnus Peterson cos I don't want to stall too long and risk the day ending. Cmon people!

Herioc has use of different powers derived from animals and objects.

I am a bit suspicious of Eevil as he seems to have to a similar power to me, could be a mafia equivalent.

Marcamillian lying at the start and generally being unclear also leads me suspect him a bit.

@Magnus Peterson can you post a list of targets for the past few nights?

That is a complete lie. For one, absolutely no one has verified you protect. And second, apart from one time much earlier in the game, I first roleblocked you on Night 10 (it's even in the writeup), which was before Danny was killed. It also resulted in no night death.

It's true it has not been verified. Poor wording on my part.

YES. Dannyboy was killed once the person 'allegedly' protecting them was roleblocked. That fits in with exactly what you had said.

N12 - Eenuh

N11 - Dannyboy

N10 - Dannyboy

N9 - Dannyboy

N8 - Dannyboy

N7 - Dannyboy

N6 - Dannyboy

N5 - Jon Dedede

N4 - FLink

N3 - Rummy

N2 - Smeagol

I am a bit suspicious of Eevil as he seems to have to a similar power to me, could be a mafia equivalent.

Well if that's your reason for that then I'M SUSPICIOUS OF YOU! :blank:

I decided to check out jimbob and got that he's a clever man who takes note of various information... but this is what I found confusing... as long as he keeps active conversations.

@Jimbob, does this mean you don't get info on conversations you're not a part of?

Well I did say only a 'bit' suspicious :hmm: ... I don't feel I have that much to go on in general.

Well if that's your reason for that then I'M SUSPICIOUS OF YOU! :blank:

I decided to check out jimbob and got that he's a clever man who takes note of various information... but this is what I found confusing... as long as he keeps active conversations.

@Jimbob, does this mean you don't get info on conversations you're not a part of?

First post in a while

Not at all, the more i post the more information i get based on night targets. If i don't post, i get minimal/nothing.

What the heck are you talking about? I have asked anyone else to come forward providing an explanation as to the no kill a few days ago - none have. None except Marca - a person you have held your vote on. It just makes no sense if you're a townie - If you're calling out Marca as the Mafia then why would he come forward to protect a townie, as you claim to be? Either you're Mafia and want a townie lynch, or he's protecting his scumnag.

Your logic sir is flawed,

Were I a villain I'd claim responsibility quiet night for sure,

His protective claim is just as mine,

I hardly think we have the time

The Queens men are at our door,

Though of whom we lynch we cant be sure,

I ask @Jon Dedede who he thinks to lynch,

The only one to have a clue in this pinch,

I lay my vote in his hands

Okay, I'm going to put my vote down.

Vote: Magnus Peterson

It's hard to choose who to vote for, and the reasons against Magnus Peterson could be explained away... but right or wrong, we need to be decisive.

Well, I'm also voting because I'm going to hospital and won't be back until the evening possibly. Yaaaay... =P

I am taking from the lack of any hammer that the Mafia aren't so keen on this one. Are we going to get the last couple of votes?

@Jon Dedede

@Marcamillian

Fine; lynch me.

It is to your detriment. ...Well, to the town's detriment. I'm sure the Mafia will be quite pleased with themselves.

Fair enough, in the interests of getting this game moving.

Vote: Magnus Peterson

I think this is my very first vote of the game :D

Vote Standings

Sheikah (1): Magnus Peterson

Magnus Peterson (5): Sheikah, Rummy, Sprout, heroicjanitor, Eevilmurray

The Final Majority has been reached

-------------

"You have doomed yourselves!" screamed Magnus Peterson as the floor gave away from beneath him, tightening the noose.

Magnus Peterson is dead. He was the General, Magnus Peterson. He was Evil.

"The remaining number of players is eight... And I do not like how quick Peterson's lynch turned out to be..."

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Jon Dedede suddenly fell to the ground, a large gaping wound showing on his back.

Jon Dedede is dead. He was the Underling, Horace Shelley. He was Evil.

Marcamillian was responsible: Jon's blood showed in his hand. Sheer pleasure emanated from him, even if his face could not be seen.

"With the death of our dear Dedede,

we are now less than eight.

Now is the time to kill with glee!

Feel free to escape, though it is far too late."

Marcamillian has won. He was the Harlequin, no name given. He was Good.

"I believe I know where this is going..." mentioned Rummy "I am a performer of the visual arts as well, and I believe it is time I took my leave!"

Rummy was about to throw a smoke bomb into the ground when he felt a sharp pain on his wrist, as though someone had stabbed him with dozens of knives.

"You will go nowhere, vile traitor." spoke a familiar voice "To think that one who once served Her Majesty willingly joined an organization made of scum."

Heroicjanitor removed his mask while calmly giving his vicious dog its next order: "Baskerville, eat this man's face."

Rummy is dead. He was the Magician, Isaac Gavin. He was Evil.

Heroicjanitor has won. He was the Hound, Arthur Langley. He was Good.

Jimbob attempted a smarter maneuver: quietly escaping unnoticed through the door amidst all of the noise.

Unfortunately, he slipped in a crude, disgusting substance that someone had spilled in every door.

"We are prepared for every eventuality! Your silent tricks will not help you!" announced Sheikah, proudly, before striking his scimitar into Jimbob's back.

Jimbob is dead. He was the Smuggler, Jonathan "Thai" Tulips. He was Evil.

Sheikah has won. He was the Sheik Al-Khazim. He was Good.

"This can only mean one thing" pondered Jonas Barnes "One of Sprout and Sméagol is the last traitor."

"Je m’appelle Eevilmurray, maitre."

"Regardless, which one of you Frenchmen sullied your own pride by aligning themselves with Olivia?"

"..."

"..."

Sprout broke the silence "Though I care little for pride, I will not let myself be played any longer." He drew a knife from underneath his sleeve "Monsieur Barnes, serving you truly was an honour."

The young man plunged the knife into his own heart.

Sprout is dead. He was the Writer, Jacques Proud. He was Evil.

Eevilmurray has won. He was the Rogue, Claude Gallandeau. He was Good.

"Gallandeau, you traitor! I should have known! You were the one who brought her here in the first place!"

A familiar voice spoke from behind Barnes. "Indeed. My infiltration had the goal of causing dissension among your ranks in the first place.

Once inside, finding people willing to join our cause was not too difficult. In the end, you have nobody to blame but yourselves.

Send my regards to the other villains I sent to hell."

And with a swift movement of her blade, The Court of Miracles was no more.

-----------------

According to history books, this was the first of many criminal groups that would be disbanded during Olivia's reign. Various stories were told of her valour, but few were the ones that mentioned her true methods.

Rumour has it among some people, she became more and more aggressive throughout the years. Some even mention the presence of more scars.

In the end, she was remembered as a great Queen. Whether this was because her methods were correct, or because history simply vindicates the victors, none can say.

------------------

Gentlemen's Mafia III has come to an end

The winners

-Yvonne

-The Peeps

-Sheikah

-Heroicjanitor

-Marcamillian

-Eevilmurray

Well done my crew.

So Jonnas, was my role tailored in any way?

By the way, the queen could recruit people. Originally it was just Diageo and Smeagol (EEVIL). I was recruited on the first night when Dohnut died, and everyone else was recruited in the following nights.

Well done my crew.

So Jonnas, was my role tailored in any way?

While several roles were inspired by their players, yours was a different case. I had The Queen's role down from the beginning, and the troubling part was finding someone capable of getting it. Couldn't be obvious, but it had to be a good player, too. The same process was also used with the roles that Herojan, Yvonne and The Peeps got.

In the end, I thought you were the right man for the role, and I think I made the right choice, you played quite well.

I didn't want to say this earlier as not to confirm what people were saying in the thread :heh:

Thanks. Great game.

Was a little overwhelmed at the start with the amount players, but still enjoyed myself.

I knew Sheikah was full of shit! :indeed:

I enjoyed my role. I definitely got a bit jaded after being roleblocked so many times and didn't think I'd get to the end but once the focus shifted off me it was much easier to get the job done. It would've been good to stay on and play for the town though, I think they needed the most help.

I for one am glad that both Peeps and Yvonne had win conditions that removed them from the game. :p

It would have been so awesome if we recruited Danny.

My activity was bad... I'm not even sure why, usually being busy doesn't stop me, and the game was good. I think one of the most pivotal moments though was when I told my dog to kill Sheikah and rez targeted/recruited me on the same night. To gain a member instead of lose a member is pretty huge. Especially when killing a mafia would make me trusted.