NEurope
Jonnas

Gentlemen's Mafia III - The Court of Miracles

On which nights did you roleblock the mafia? Is this confirmed in any way?

What is your character?

I'd almost forgotten you were still in the game if I'm honest. You've not been your usual vocal, assertive self and that in itself is suspicious.

Changevote: Sheikah

Then I'll repeat it again tomorrow. I think you're forgetting quite a lot about what I've been doing in this game - I've roleblocked the Mafia before, and I pointed out that Diageo might have actually been protecting people rather than screwing with them before which seemed to stop an early lynch before we knew everything about him. If you're now saying that my goal is to get him lynched, why would I have done that before? I didn't even have my vote on him yesterday because I was more convinced of Eenuh.

I've noted you roleblocked ReZourceman once, but that could have been a cover lie for both of you.

As for your outing of Diageo, it actually seemed a bit suspicious to me; recall that I pointed out how most of us found Diageo's role obvious at that point and thus didn't feel the need to point it out, yet you asked for it to be confirmed. Literally two posts before that, you yourself complained about being outed when your role "was known by people paying attention to the game." You seemed awfully keen on having Diageo confirmed as a protector.

Yesterday the lynch on Diageo was pretty much guaranteed - it was either that or a no lynch - so perhaps you chose to throw a bit more suspicion onto another player for the next phase.

I freely admit these are completely circumstantial and unsubstantiated theories. Heck, I myself am not certain of them, but I am tired of nothing happening. At this point the town's chances of winning are slim, and I believe Diageo is telling the truth about his role as his claims add up with what we have confirmed. Your claims, on the other hand, seem to go against what we know as well as common sense, and as a result I consider you our best lead for the day.

I can get info on peoplesings.

Yes, we know that much, but what is the nature of that info? I have you down as a document investigator, but Zell's power was of a similar nature, so what exactly is it you do?

I hope this can show everyone how the mafia has been trying to get me lynched for some time now. This must be one last ditch effort by creating a (bad) lie.

Vote Sheikah

Vote Standings

Diageo (3): Magnus Peterson, Rummy, Sheikah

Sheikah (3): Dannyboy, The Peeps, Diageo

Majority is 7

From the mists of time I emerge,

From this court little goodness has been purged;

I am still concerned by the purveyor of Rum,

Lest not we forget his power protection claim that did none;

Alas this is not the current point at hand,

From this court Sheikah for Diageo must be banned;

A claim of neutral doesn't help the court,

Our joint success doesn't rest on his sort;

The the huntress before and the neutrals to come,

Criteria met he'll no doubt run,

I'm afraid sir I think you must go

That is I intend to Vote : Diageo

I've noted you roleblocked ReZourceman once, but that could have been a cover lie for both of you.

As for your outing of Diageo, it actually seemed a bit suspicious to me; recall that I pointed out how most of us found Diageo's role obvious at that point and thus didn't feel the need to point it out, yet you asked for it to be confirmed. Literally two posts before that, you yourself complained about being outed when your role "was known by people paying attention to the game." You seemed awfully keen on having Diageo confirmed as a protector.

Yesterday the lynch on Diageo was pretty much guaranteed - it was either that or a no lynch - so perhaps you chose to throw a bit more suspicion onto another player for the next phase.

I freely admit these are completely circumstantial and unsubstantiated theories. Heck, I myself am not certain of them, but I am tired of nothing happening. At this point the town's chances of winning are slim, and I believe Diageo is telling the truth about his role as his claims add up with what we have confirmed. Your claims, on the other hand, seem to go against what we know as well as common sense, and as a result I consider you our best lead for the day.

Yes, we know that much, but what is the nature of that info? I have you down as a document investigator, but Zell's power was of a similar nature, so what exactly is it you do?

So you freely admit this is all basically conjecture, yet split the vote over it? Why do something so silly? If I wanted his lynch for nefarious reasons I would have voted for him yesterday, especially when it was clear his so called 'inevitable' lynch wasn't going to happen by the end of the day.

I think your comment about most people knowing Diageo's role is ludicrous. He was going down, and no one stepped in to say - "hang on! This guy isn't a knife wielding maniac targeting the wrong kind of people, he's a protector!" If I wanted his lynch for Mafia reasons, why would I have done this? Why wouldn't I have left it be, or added my vote, when there were votes piling up?

This guy is the queen. Peeps doesn't give a fuck who he votes for, he's neutral. But what you're doing is just silly, danny.

Fine.

Change Vote: Diageo

Only because splitting the vote is generally a bad idea. Not that it'll matter at all, though, since it's been virtually impossible to reach a majority for the past many days. Probably five of the remaining players are mafia, god knows how many are neutral, and the rest aren't playing. I fear the popularity of Jonnas's skills as a GM has come back to bite this game in the butt; too many signed up - also notably a large number compared to the average mafia size these days - who then never participated much, and such an amount of inactivity just kills not only the town's chances, but also to some degree the game itself. Which is a goddamn shame since this game has been as clever, fun and witty as any Jonnas game.

I apologise for my tone, but I'm just so frustrated right now. We've been working on the same lynch for three days, and the sole reason is lack of participation from enough players. Most of all I feel sorry for Jonnas; his brilliant game deserved better than this.

I am willing to go along with the lynch, even if I am not sure if Diageo is mafia or not. But the game has been too stagnant with no lynches happening, so it is about time we get something going here.

Also, I won't be online this weekend I think, going to Mahcnester. Unless the hotel has internet, then I can check on my phone heh.

Anyway, Vote: Diageo

For the record my frustration isn't aimed at anyone in particular, so nobody should feel targetted (pun intended). It's just so frustrating when inactivity kills a good game - heck, it's the reason I was gone from mafias for so long, because I didn't want to participate if I couldn't dedicate my time and attention to them.

Who attacked me again, got done in by a brute again.

Vote: Diageo

We didn't lynch last night, and something is fishy with Diageo's character.

I can access confidential files to get "detailed" shit. Alot of what I/Smeagol got has already been revealed one way or another. Gimme a target to investigate tonight and I'll try to get some "detailed" shit on them. :)

Well, Jon Dedede, Magnus Peterson and Marcamillian are all still rather anonymous. I'd be good with you investigating anyone from my previous list of suspects, really, though perhaps don't go for Eenuh since I'm already detecting her.

Do people want me to switch my vote back to Diageo? I think it would be the hammer so I'll wait before doing so

Glad you saw sense in the end in not splitting the vote. @Jonnas I'm pretty sure that's majority reached.

Do people want me to switch my vote back to Diageo? I think it would be the hammer so I'll wait before doing so

Majority is already reached.

I'm still expecting him to be the queen

Then why split the vote on him?

I was voting for pressure so we could hopefully get some more information. This hasn't exactly been a long day.

Aw, I missed the day again... Stupid illness and Summer heat. Well at least a majority was reached this time...

I get the feeling that I'm gonna be the next victim, so I guess I should take this moment to say that I don't think these messages have really been discussed:

"Hehehe...

Did I...? Did he...?

Oh, the irony! This is too much!

Hahaha!

Marcamillian"

"Mon dieu, this was obvious in retrospect.

He is indeed... I see, trés bien. Clever.

Hm? Invitation? Not a problem.

Have a safe journey, now.

Sméag...

EEVILMURRAY"

The messages sound a bit suspicious to me. It might be too late to discuss them now... but I thought bringing them up again might keep it fresh in people's minds for the next day at least!

It's really high due everyone came clean with what they've done each night. That we still don't even know the roles of everyone at this point is gobsmacking.