NEurope
Jonnas

Gentlemen's Mafia III - The Court of Miracles

Anyone wish to come forward regarding targetting myself?. I was approached by someone asking to see my invite to the Court of Miracles.

As for anything else, nothing more to share for now.

That was me. You have nothing to worry about.

Vote: Diageo

Vote Standings

Diageo (5): Dannyboy, The Peeps, Rummy, Magnus Peterson, Zell

Majority is 8

Day 9 is now over

-------------------------

"And that was 48 hours" Announced Jonas Barnes.

"What!? We barely talked at all!"

"Indeed, I have noticed... And nobody is more disappointed than myself. If this amount of silence continues, I am afraid we might reach a premature end..."

The remaining gentlemen pondered on these ominous words...

--------------------------

Remaining Players

@Dannyboy-the-Dane

@Diageo

@Eenuh

@heroicjanitor

@Jimbob

@Jon Dedede

@Magnus Peterson

@Marcamillian[/url]

@Rummy

@Sheikah

@Sméagol

@Sprout

@The Peeps

@Zell

There are 14 remaining players (majority is 8)

Night 9 starts now.

Send your PMs

Night 9 is Over

-----------------------------

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

"Zell! At last we meet!"

"Do you have an appointment?"

"Excuse me?"

"Have you made an appointment to meet me at a previous point in time?"

"I...That is not..."

"Then you must wait. I have a night action of my own to perform, and others will indubitably target me as well. For now, you must wait for the procedure to go through."

"B-But-"

"I am perfectly aware that you wish to murder me, as per according to section A1 of the Mafia Game rulebook, but there are other procedures you must respect."

The assailant just stood dumbfounded at their victim's ability to keep his calm. True enough, at the end of the night, Zell had returned.

"...Those were wasted hours of both of our times!"

"I simply follow the program."

"Your behaviour can be soul-crushing..."

"That is my general modus operandi in the realm of villainy, yes. But hurry now, small talk is not required, after all."

Zell is dead. He was The Bureaucrat, Winston Smith. He was Evil.

"Mon dieu, this was obvious in retrospect.

He is indeed... I see, trés bien. Clever.

Hm? Invitation? Not a problem.

Have a safe journey, now.

Sméag...

EEVILMURRAY"

EEVILMURRAY has replaced Sméagol due to inactivity

Remaining Players

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Diageo

Eenuh

EEVILMURRAY

heroicjanitor

Jimbob

Jon Dedede

Magnus Peterson

Marcamillian

Rummy

Sheikah

Sprout

The Peeps

There are 13 remaining players (majority is 7)

Day 10 starts now

Edited by Jonnas

Well, I guess Zell managed to give us his final result from beyond the grave. I still would like to know the exact nature of your power, though, @EEVILMURRAY.

Hopefully we will be able to finish this lynch today. Otherwise I believe we're soon done for.

I was also going to ask EEVIL for info so I guess I'll just sit and wait :p

It would be good to have at least have a list of actual characters from everyone if they're not willing to give us targets

I was successful. No details to divulge at present.

For what it's worth, I am The General, Magnus Peterson; once of the inept Swedish military.

...I left that behind, and beneath, me.

I am new to your court, obviously.

Forgot again! ...Vote: Diageo

All right, I'd rather not let this game stagnate because just stalling for time by not saying anything is just disrespectful to Jonnas. So I'll come out with it.

The reason why Danny found me to be 83% truthful was that I am neutral, and that my win condition is to kill the queen myself. As I said before, I want to become the new queen by having my revenge on Olivia and I want Charles to myself. I have the ability to either kill or protect during the night.

Seriously though, don't waste your time on me because you really need to get rid of the mafia as soon as possible. They probably have 6 people in their group looking at starting numbers and majority is 7 now right. So it's very close. I'll help you guys vote for whoever you want, except me of course.

Or you are the queen. You thought I was mafia before, why not kill me?

That can very much be arranged. I was just doing that to get the heat off me though. I'll be happy to kill you if you want.

I think it's obvious that I wanted just that...

Oh wait, you might not get the sarcasm there?

No, don't kill me :indeed:

Argh, for fuck's sake, why do we keep finding neutrals?! If Diageo and The Peeps are both neutral and we count them out, there are 7 players I don't trust:

- Eenuh

- heroicjanitor

- Jimbob

- Jon Dedede

- Magnus Peterson

- Marcamillian

- Sheikah

Assuming a 6-player starting mafia, statistically speaking we're better off just lynching them at random.

Well with this many players, finding two neutrals is hardly groundbreaking.

I'm gonna give the topic a once over when I finish work later. So please bear with me.

Argh, for fuck's sake, why do we keep finding neutrals?! If Diageo and The Peeps are both neutral and we count them out, there are 7 players I don't trust:

- Eenuh

- heroicjanitor

- Jimbob

- Jon Dedede

- Magnus Peterson

- Marcamillian

- Sheikah

Assuming a 6-player starting mafia, statistically speaking we're better off just lynching them at random.

I have given all my information and everything about my role. Feel free to question me or to lie-detect me.

Last night I targeted Diageo and found out he targeted Sheikah.

Went for @Jon Dedede again last night, would like to hear of your last two nights.

Also still not buying it; Vote: Diageo.

I have given all my information and everything about my role. Feel free to question me or to lie-detect me.

Last night I targeted Diageo and found out he targeted Sheikah.

All right, could you please state your alignment again so I can lie-detect it?

All right, could you please state your alignment again so I can lie-detect it?

I am a member of The Court. I am Evil and I win once the allies of the Queen have been annihilated.

(Trying not to copy my PM directly, don't want to get punished. =P )

I have been as forthcoming as I can, without unnecessarily painting myself as a target.

I will answer any questions.

If Diageo is the one who targeted me then he must be Mafia. Last night I wanted to target Eenuh again on account of last night's no kill, but I was ordered to target Zell by an assertive figure instead.

I've been totally open all game and revealed my targets since the very early days. My role PM clearly states I am evil and win once the Queen's allies are eradicated. I don't mind if you lie detect me to confirm this, but I think there are better targets.

If Diageo is the one who targeted me then he must be Mafia. Last night I wanted to target Eenuh again on account of last night's no kill, but I was ordered to target Zell by an assertive figure instead.

I've been totally open all game and revealed my targets since the very early days. My role PM clearly states I am evil and win once the Queen's allies are eradicated. I don't mind if you lie detect me to confirm this, but I think there are better targets.

See, now this doesn't seem to add up; first of all we seem to have confirmed from other people that Diageo can indeed protect - he's the knife-wielder - so it seems very unlikely he's the redirector to boot. However, if he really did protect you, and presuming his power doesn't just protect against kill - which I admit is unconfirmed by now, I believe - how did the redirector get through to you?

Furthermore, considering the targets you claim, why would the mafia do that? They killed Zell, so why bother sending a roleblocker after him as well? Even if they did to be on the safe side, the write-up clearly suggests they didn't: Sméagol's EEVILMURRAY's note mentioned having his invitation checked, so clearly Zell wasn't stopped.

All this, my dear Sheikah, leads me to heavily suspect you of lying.

Change Vote: Sheikah

Also, the only other time we heard of a redirector (not counting Cube's one-time swap), it was a voice, not an assertive figure, but this might just be down to choice of words and is thus fairly insubstantial on its own. Given the rest, however, it doesn't do anything to alleviate my suspicion.

All this, my dear Sheikah, leads me to heavily suspect you of lying

Then lie detect me and prove me right. Somebody ordered me to target Zell, and I'm guessing Diageo. If he's the queen then it would make bloody good sense that he can order people to do things.

You can also detect me to prove I'm telling the truth when I say that I previously roleblocked ReZ, a confirmed Mafioso.

Then I'll repeat it again tomorrow. I think you're forgetting quite a lot about what I've been doing in this game - I've roleblocked the Mafia before, and I pointed out that Diageo might have actually been protecting people rather than screwing with them before which seemed to stop an early lynch before we knew everything about him. If you're now saying that my goal is to get him lynched, why would I have done that before? I didn't even have my vote on him yesterday because I was more convinced of Eenuh.