N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 27: We few, we happy few, we band of brothers

Haden

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, I created an Xpert Eleven fantasy football league for the approaching 13/14 premier league season, just for us if you're interested in joining!?

The site is:- http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

...and the league code to enter:- 40850-264625

I also created one for the whole of N-Europe as it didn't look like there was one sorted for the coming season yet:- 40850-264981

The new thread I just made for it is here too for anyone interested:- http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40249

Genuinely a bit gutted I missed it.

Roll on Friday!! Bloody pumped for this cup, this could be the last chance for Archie Rosebotham to get his hands on some top draw silverwear

Muzzy%20Izzet-305427

This will be Astle's second to last chance at winning a big trophy to add to his lower league one.

Battle of the veterans baby!

Congratulations to Haden and DuD for making it to the final!

I will do a draw tonight at around 11 to see who is at home : peace:

I am also going to start the new season (still starting on the 20th) so people can see who their first fixtures will be against.

Congratulations to Haden and DuD for making it to the final!

I will do a draw tonight at around 11 to see who is at home : peace:

I am also going to start the new season (still starting on the 20th) so people can see who their first fixtures will be against.

Starting against Leeds should be a good game.

lol at how much better AC Elites are than anyone else in Middle League :laughing:

Ell... I believe The Rock referred to us as "the millions and millions" ;)

Bluddy hell, expected to be out first round playing Silverdale, then got Aqui1a (who always seems to do well against us), and then deffo expected to lose to Zell.

Hopefully it'll be a decent final now.

Ell... I believe The Rock referred to us as "the millions and millions" ;)

Bluddy hell, expected to be out first round playing Silverdale, then got Aqui1a (who always seems to do well against us), and then deffo expected to lose to Zell.

Hopefully it'll be a decent final now.

When I saw I was away to Inter I was already planning my friendly invites lol and tbh I did not expect to beat Winston.

Look forward to a great final it will be my first :bouncy: