NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Dog-amoto

Batman: Arkham Origins

I'd much rather it was a Batman/Deathstroke one. It's tempting though, depending on the price. I love the Injustice one.

Its exclusive to Amazon in the UK. Its currently priced at 80 quid and me being the complete fucking sucker that I am have pre-ordered it.

Apparently, you can't share Twitter-messages on this board but #ArkhamOrigins has hinted at something EPIC. So I've just screendumped them for you:

x1y5xc.png

2ryj705.png

whfbcy.png

A guess is Harvey Dent based on the ENT visible in the second image.

Edited by MindFreak

I do hope its not another character reveal. They revealed all the major players for the last two games before they were out and that was really my biggest complaint with the games. Keep dat shit under wraps WB.

My shopto order has been shipped. Bit concerned that the review embargo is Friday though.

A lot of big games are embargoed for release these days, seems to be the hip thing to do

*still waiting for Amazon to send Collectors Edition*

My copy for the Vita has shipped so woo.

My Vita game came today. I'm really enjoying it so far but I've only done the tutorial. The combat translates really well to this handheld game as does the stealth gameplay.

I've just had a quick look around and it seems like this game is scoring anywhere from a 6 (lowest) to 9 (highest) currently... not exactly a disaster - if you take any stock on scores - it would seem to mean that it's still going to be an enjoyable title for those who have played this first game(s) but it's nowhere near the same scale plus it doesn't have the attention to detail that the other games do; but then it's a prequel so was it ever supposed to? ;)

Anyway, I hope those of you who are getting it today enjoy it but I thought you might like a heads-up. :)

I might get around to playing that sealed copy of Batman Arkham City: Armoured Edition at some point, but that's as far as my love or devotion to the 'series' will ever go personally. : peace:

Oh yeah... metacrtitic http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/batman-arkham-origins/critic-reviews

Im enjoying the story and gameplay of this but technically its a bit of a mess. Lots of glitches, audio and graphical problems, mostly in cutscenes but its still bad. Seems people's reservations about WB Montreal taking over for this one after the poor job they did with the Wii U Arkham City port and its terrible framerate were right.

My collectors edition just this second arrived. Its a lot bigger than I realised it would be. The statue is very cool.

My collectors edition just this second arrived. Its a lot bigger than I realised it would be. The statue is very cool.

So did mine but the box was squashed so debating sending it back.

So did mine but the box was squashed so debating sending it back.

Mine was fine. It had a decent amount of paper filling to stop it from moving around in the giant as fuck Amazon box.

Mine was fine. It had a decent amount of paper filling to stop it from moving around in the giant as fuck Amazon box.

It was crushed from the top which wasn't padded or anything, parcel force must have put something heavy on top.

Decided to open it so not sure if I can complain now, lol.

Oh my gaaaaaaaaaaawd, the music is brilliant.

A few hours in now and whilst there is some jank, usually in cutscenes I think its easily on par with Arkham City so far. The world is bigger than AC. The none ruined Arkham City section of the game world is great to see.

I don't get the low reviews. Nothing here to suggest a 6 or 7/10.

Sign in to follow this