NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Dog-amoto

Batman: Arkham Origins

Great, first I have to reload a checkpoint because the guy im supposed to interrogate is clipping inside a wall then apparently I lose Internet connection and the game just chucks me back to the main menu, even though im playing single player so that shouldnt matter!

I had an issue last night when trying to boot up. It kept getting stuck on the WBID logging in page.

ugh, there is a room you can get stuck in. Happened to me last night :(

Just did that bit, I didn't get stuck in the room though. I got lucky I guess, is it the comms tower in Burnely?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK OFF.

After having no issues with glitches and bugs I turn on my 360 just now to carry on my save with hours of gameplay on it and I'm greeted with CORRUPT SAVE in the save file.

I am fucking pissed.

Just did that bit, I didn't get stuck in the room though. I got lucky I guess, is it the comms tower in Burnely?

yeah

1024x0.resizedimage

(not my pic)

For those wondering, after hacking a comms tower you are trapped in a room and this is the only way to escape it. but for whatever reason, batman just stays there and won't climb inside the vent. I had a look on the Community hub for this game on steam and saw a bunch of others stuck here too. I just restarted from the last checkpoint to get out of the room and I'm avoiding it for now until they fix it with a patch.

Edited by Helmsly

yeah

1024x0.resizedimage

(not my pic)

For those wondering, after hacking a comms tower you are trapped in a room and this is the only way to escape it. but for whatever reason, batman just stays there and won't climb inside the vent. I had a look on the Community hub for this game on steam and saw a bunch of others stuck here too. I just restarted from the last checkpoint to get out of the room and I'm avoiding it for now until they fix it with a patch.

Did you hack the first console?

I've avoided that glitch three times now by just avoiding the first console and going straight for the vent.

Did you hack the first console?

I've avoided that glitch three times now by just avoiding the first console and going straight for the vent.

yeah I did, I haven't gone back there since reloading it though so I might try that out once I am done with most of the story missions

yeah I did, I haven't gone back there since reloading it though so I might try that out once I am done with most of the story missions

At least if that doesn't work you wont be trapped inside because the bars wont come down if you don't hack the first console.

Just completed the game. I would say the story and gameplay were good but relied a bit too much on just using bits from previous games. Its the worst out of the 3 even if it didnt have the poor frame rate and glitches.

I knew the Joker was in it but didnt think he would be the main villain yet again, that really disappointed me. This was their chance to give us something new and we just went straight back to the Joker. Also seemed odd having a lot of the press for this game based around the Assassins being sent after Batman, yet not all of them feature in the main storyline. I assume they must come in the side missions because there are one or two I havent even seen yet!

At least the after credits scene was promising, showing the beginnings of the Suicide Squad being created. I just hope that ties into the next Rocksteady game and not another WB Montreal Batman.

At least if that doesn't work you wont be trapped inside because the bars wont come down if you don't hack the first console.

just tried to climb into the air vent without hacking the computer and its still glitched for me :( looks like I'll have to glitch my way to the roof or wait for a patch. Its frustrating because I need that coms tower down for fast travel.

Just completed the game. I would say the story and gameplay were good but relied a bit too much on just using bits from previous games. Its the worst out of the 3 even if it didnt have the poor frame rate and glitches.

I knew the Joker was in it but didnt think he would be the main villain yet again, that really disappointed me. This was their chance to give us something new and we just went straight back to the Joker. Also seemed odd having a lot of the press for this game based around the Assassins being sent after Batman, yet not all of them feature in the main storyline. I assume they must come in the side missions because there are one or two I havent even seen yet!

At least the after credits scene was promising, showing the beginnings of the Suicide Squad being created. I just hope that ties into the next Rocksteady game and not another WB Montreal Batman.

With comments like that I feel holding off until this is way cheaper....I wonder when we will hear about the next Rocksteady game and what form it will take....so many options and also I feel like lots of differing views on where the series should go.

I kind of feel like a more expansive populated gotham city would work but still find a way for areas to be closed off maybe over run by one villain or another (bit like Dark Knight Rises although I wonder if the way Bane has been used in the series that's not an option, but hell pick another villian there are plenty!)

I actually think its the best of the three games in terms of gameplay, content and story but man the glitches and bugs are dragging it down. It could of done with another two months or so of testing.

Even though he said City would be his last - is Skywalker still the Joker?

No. Different voice actors for both Batman and Joker this time.

Hey it seems they patched the vent in the Burnely tower at some point in the past few days, so I finally got that done :)

Incredible that this only has 66 replies....says a lot about it's lack of priority to most people with the next gen looming.

Incredible that this only has 66 replies....says a lot about it's lack of priority to most people with the next gen looming.

I loved the first two but I picked them both up for cheap earlier this year - will be waiting until either christmas or after that to pick this up. Too busy with the 3DS at the mo!

I loved the first two but I picked them both up for cheap earlier this year - will be waiting until either christmas or after that to pick this up. Too busy with the 3DS at the mo!

I loved the others just as much but bought them at launch. I find it very weird that a critically acclaimed series did't stir more in this community but a lot of it is obviously down to timing and the lack of Rocksteady at the helm.

Mainly timing. I have a lot of games that I currently need to play so I can just as well wait for this game to drop in price, which it will soon if it's anything like the other games in the series.

Got round to starting this. I'm already stuck...

Anyone else have problems getting past Deathstroke? I've tried numerous times, watched videos on youtube and tried to mimic what they did to beat him but to no avail?

Did anyone else have difficulty beating him?

Just started this. The frame rate is ABYSMAL. I'm not joking when I say I've seen it hit about 2 - 3 frames per second.

£15 at the mo for the PS3 version. I want to play it but by the sounds of it that's still a little expensive :p

Sign in to follow this