N-Europe

The Mysterious Murasame Castle gets an OFLC rating (Nazo no Murasame Jō!?)

Dcubed

Nintendo just got a game rated by the OFLC called "The Mysterious Murasame Castle".

Could Nazo no Murasame Jō finally be getting a western release on the VC after over 2 decades of being Japan only!?

(For those wondering, Nazo no Murasame Jō is the game that the Takamaru's Ninja Castle Nintendo Land attraction is based on.)

You're probably also familiar with its main theme ;) (which appeared in SSBB)

hVcl7HX.jpg

Nintendo gearing up for a new Smash Bros character? Either way it's great news! I've always wanted to play this game! :D

Edited by Dcubed

I hope this is a sign of a franchise revival a-la Kid Icarus (I did hear that Murasamejou was Zelda's "sister game", like Kid Icarus was Metroid's).

After the franchise appeared in Nintendo Land, I guess it's very possible.

I hope this is a sign of a franchise revival a-la Kid Icarus (I did hear that Murasamejou was Zelda's "sister game", like Kid Icarus was Metroid's).

After the franchise appeared in Nintendo Land, I guess it's very possible.

0FVux.png

I'd be down for it! Nobody does action better than him! :D

Hoping this means Nintendo are going to be pushing out more games that never made it outside of Japan/US on the VC, first with Earthbound, possibly this, next... Fire Emblem! Dragon Quest!(?)

That's exactly the first guy I thought of in case an action-genre Murasamejou revival came to life :hehe: Can't believe he'd actually be up for it.

Great, now the rumours in my head start ringing...

Yep, Retro's new project, forget a 3D Zelda game, here's a 3D Takamara game like Dark Souls or something.