N-Europe

Star Trek Mafia

Cube

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't seen any of the new movies :p

I used to watch it on BBC2 post simpsons I think, so I have some knowledge of characters(less so of voyager) but there's never really any explicitly evil or good characters; often is the case that someone good turns out to be evil for an episode or somethings even the other way round. I can't think of any major villains, except maybe that cardassian man I think. I think even he was good at some point too.

I watched some of the original series when I was young but have mostly forgotten them. I watched a lot of TNG when I was a little older when it was on TV, and Voyager afterwards (am I right in thinking they turned into lizards because they travelled at warp 10, or something equally as weird?)

Anyway, nothing happened to me last night.

Ok, so since nobody has anything concrete so far...

Diageo, how do you know you were targeted by several people? Was it clear effects (redirection, roleblock, enhancements, etc.), or is it something you're capable of finding out (which means they could've been investigators and whatnot)?

Nothing of interest to report. Reached my target successfully.

I think the majority of us have little to no Star Trek knowledge. I do recognise some characters and names, though. Use to watch it when it was post-Simpsons.

I'm finding it difficult to extract any information from the write-up. For one, isn't everybody involved here a 'traveller'?

Ok, so since nobody has anything concrete so far...

Diageo, how do you know you were targeted by several people? Was it clear effects (redirection, roleblock, enhancements, etc.), or is it something you're capable of finding out (which means they could've been investigators and whatnot)?

The former .

"That is NOT an option" yelled Empress Sela "we will not disband the Tal Shiar".

"We will not allow the Romulans to join the Federation while still conducting secret activities. The Cardassians have agreed to abandon the Obsidian...."

"The Obsidian order is dead! There is nothing for them to give up"

Garak butted in "Actually, the Obsidian Order is still running. It's gained quite a bit of momentum in recent years. Even so, we are willing to give this up for aid from the Federation."

"Thank you, Garak. See, Sela, other races are making sacrifices."

"Then I demand for your precious Section 31 to be disbanded."

"I would love to see that happen, unfortunately Section 31 are not related to the Federation."

"That's what they tell you, Picard, but I know better"

"Gentlemen, I see this is getting us nowhere" the admiral intervened "perhaps we should take a recess."

Day 2 is over. Night 3 begins now.

@Mr\-Paul

@Nintendohnut

@Rummy

@Sheikah

@The Peeps

@Yvonne

(Yes, a short day, but nothing was happening)

On the other hand, the night's length compensates the day's brevity.

Soon.

I felt a bit ill last night, but it should be ready between 6 and 7.

----

“Good to see you Doctor”

“Ah, Captain, I was hoping you would pop in”

“It’s Admiral now”

“So I heard, but you’re still Captain to me. I’ll never forgot those eight long years.”

“Enjoying the Enterprise?”

“It’s very exciting. We can explore the frontier but still turn around and visit home when we want. We’ve had some complaints about having two artificial lifeforms having important positions on the main ship, but everyone here treats me with respect.”

“And have you thought of a name yet?”

“I still can’t decide. I also like the mystery: “Go see the Doctor” “Doctor who?” “Just ‘The Doctor’. Always fun to hear that”

The half-Klingon was waiting outside the vulcan’s quarters

“You’re late.”

“Out first officer is dead and the culprit is still out there. Naturally, I’ve been busy”

“I’m sorry. I should have...”

“No need to apologise. Are you here to restart your meditations?”

“Please. As you can probably tell, I’m getting a bit...short-tempered, and I’ve forgotten the techniques”

“You are not as emotionally balanced as when you started on Voyager. A simple refresher should suffice. Enter”.

Chief Security Officer’s Log Stardate 66274.8. We have been looking into the death of Commander Barclay and I can confirm that he was murdered using a Federation phaser. Anyone on the ship could have gained access to one so the weapon type does not bring forth any subjects. I will resume my interviews in an attempt to find the culprit.

Day 3 Begins now.

@Mr\-Paul

@Nintendohnut

@Rummy

@Sheikah

@The Peeps

@Yvonne

11 players remain. Majority is 6.

Edited by Cube
Automerged Doublepost