N-Europe

The Shoe thread!

Sarka

Well, my mother instructed me to buy a new pair of shoes on Saturday in town, and much to sarkas_girly's dismay I bough t beautiful brown clark ones with no laces. Now, I asked many people what they thought of them as me and sarkas_girly had such a different opinion of them and most people either hated them or loved them.

I also have a £11 pair of trainers whcih are not durable, get wet easy and dry off very slowly. Also, my fake ocnverse all-stars form Next! Here they are:

img26178vd.jpg

What are your shoes? :)

No cam readily available but my day to day shoes are a pair of really beat up white O'Neill things, kind of like the image below but white and...beat up (I've had them for about eighteen months now XD)

B0009HN0Y2.01-A25KIWHKJ4XPZ._SCTHUMBZZZ_.jpg

My other pair is for hiking and such, very durable things.

Oh and as for your shoes sarka: they look fine, I wouldn't wear them but I don't see why you'd hate em :)

Shoes im not that fussy over, i tend to go for Burton's own make which are about £30 -£40... usually the black slip on ones are to my taste. I currently have 2 pairs of shoes one being a pair of Burton's own and a pair of black kickers which are slip on aswell but well used and about 7 years old.

I currently have about 4 pairs of trainers i do believe. 2 being Converse; a black pair and a blue pair which i wear all the time. Another pair of trainers is those old style white addidas doo dars and the final pair i have are Vans.

I tend to prefer converse as they are very comfortable and very cheap at £30 - £35.

Yes i hate paying lots of money for something like shoes...you're just gonna walk the dirty streets in them so why pay so much eh ?

Sorry Sarka, not keen on the brown shoes... listen to Sarkas_girly!

At the moment Im in my knee high black boots for work too keep my legs warm with my skirt on. I usually prefer my converse though Im a trainer kinda girl.