Deus Ex: Human Revolution Directors Cut

Hero-of-Time

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLY SHIT! HYPE, HYPE THE FUCK UP!

Any one who's played the original Deus Ex will have a very good idea when this new game is most likely going to take place, based on who exactly is saying "Are we ready to begin?". Good amount of money on another prequel to the original, hopefully leading up to a remake.

Edited by Debug Mode

It's awesome isn't it. We get DE:HR, everyone else gets the new game to be announced at E3!

We don't know that yet, i'd be very surprised and disappointed if that were the case...not that i don't have a ps3 and a high end pc i could play it on if it were

We don't know that yet, i'd be very surprised and disappointed if that were the case...not that i don't have a ps3 and a high end pc i could play it on if it were

I'll still get the Wii U version of HR as I love it, it's an amazing game. I just don't want something like the bloody ME3 fiasco, where everyone else got the Trilogy and we got the single game 'special edition'. It just isn't what Nintendo need right now, a years old 'special edition' coming out and sitting alongside a wholly new game on other systems.

Well fuck you too Eidos!

Thank heavens - I am so happy it's a shitty tablet/mobile game. Those things are god awful and always play terribly thanks to the crappy touch controls.

Eh? Thank heavens that it's a shitty tablet game? Why? What would have been wrong with it being a whole new full feature game?

i don't know, the idea grows a little on me, but thats only because there is a slither of hope in me a HR sequel is coming at E3

A sequel to HR or a remake of Deus Ex would be very much welcome to me. My current outlook for the future will require me to avoid building a computer, so I hope it's spread amongst all consoles (that and it'll further the franchise).

Well fuck you too Eidos!

Eh? Thank heavens that it's a shitty tablet game? Why? What would have been wrong with it being a whole new full feature game?

Because as I said above, I didn't want the Wii U version of Human Revolution being released alongside a whole new Deus EX game exclusive to the other consoles. It's embarrassing for Nintendo and you end up with the situation you had with Mass Effect 3, where the game was released alongside the full trilogy pack at the same price! A total joke and enough material for Kotaku to write articles for a month!

A sequel to HR or a remake of Deus Ex would be very much welcome to me. My current outlook for the future will require me to avoid building a computer, so I hope it's spread amongst all consoles (that and it'll further the franchise).

I would kill for a deus ex remake

Because as I said above, I didn't want the Wii U version of Human Revolution being released alongside a whole new Deus EX game exclusive to the other consoles. It's embarrassing for Nintendo and you end up with the situation you had with Mass Effect 3, where the game was released alongside the full trilogy pack at the same price! A total joke and enough material for Kotaku to write articles for a month!

..You had a good run making a decent amount of sense lately, but now I'm completely lost.

Who gives a shit if it's embarrassing for Nintendo? The quicker they get this train wreck on track, the less likely these situations will crop up.

Just to add further to liger05's point.

Wii U loses Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut exclusivity

Now we're going through the Rayman Legends nonsense all over again! Square-Enix has confirmed that Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut is going to 360, PS3, PC and Mac. This might be why the title seemingly fell off the map shortly before it was set for release on Wii U.

http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=204769

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=62665836

Nothing surprises me at this point with Wii U.

One less reason to own a Wii U. For what it was worth to SE, Nintendo should have published this or financed it in some way.

Just to add further to liger05's point.

http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=204769

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=62665836

Nothing surprises me at this point with Wii U.

Yeah alright, Wii, I've had about as much over-the-top wallowing in self-pity I can take for a one night - give it a rest mate.

• 2 weeks later...

&ap=%%2526fmt%%3D22&fmt=22&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01">
&ap=%%2526fmt%%3D22&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="615" height="360">

Edited by Retro_Link