NEurope
Retro_Link

Battlefield 4

Anyone fancy a few games on this tonight with @Sexual Chocolate?

Same again tonight guys..? From half 8 maybe?

I'm watching us play against the mighty MK Dons. I've also got a bit of work to do, so will give it a miss tonight but should be good for tomorrow if nowt else comes up.

Going to borrow this off my brother so will be on tomorrow night.

Be warned though, I suck at Battlefield.

Going to borrow this off my brother so will be on tomorrow night.

Be warned though, I suck at Battlefield.

So do I.

Can't wait for you to game with us. Will be a laugh!!

@Sexual Chocolate

Im about to go on BF4 if you all want to join.

@Sexual Chocolate

Im about to go on BF4 if you all want to join.

Its just downloading an update, will be on once I've sorted out MK league Group 3.

I played for much longer than I planned to, tonight. No work was done that day, oh noes.

@Sexual Chocolate, you are a beast at this. Think you got more kills in one game than I have done out of all my games combined. I am in awe.

@Blade, those last two games were a good laugh. Don't think I paid any attention at all in that final game, I love party chat I do.

It was great chatting to you @Fierce_LiNk ! had a laugh! Like you said it just ended up us two talking and not doing much gaming.

THE highlight for me was my 18:13 K/D on one of the games! :D

It was great chatting to you @Fierce_LiNk ! had a laugh! Like you said it just ended up us two talking and not doing much gaming.

THE highlight for me was my 18:13 K/D on one of the games! :D

Sometimes it's better to just talk. It hides my massive ineptitude to compete in this game. I cri, evrytiem.

Yeah, that's a good score. One day I vow to be in the positive numbers. I may even hit double figures one day. I BELIEVE.

I'll be back on tonight, any chance you may still be about for BF4 after the MK League @lostmario?

I don't think you will mate.

PSN maintenance tonight....

Also lost hated it :(

I don't think you will mate.

PSN maintenance tonight....

Ah bollocks!

To both statements! Haha

What did he not like about it? Just wondering if has the same issues that I have with the series.

What did he not like about it? Just wondering if has the same issues that I have with the series.

Maps are too large

Can't find people

Too much going on

You get killed too easily

Thats what I can think of at the top of my head

I enjoyed the game, brah. Sorry it didn't seem to work with all four of us. Not sure what happened tonight as it's been flawless every other time. I think I jinxed it. Hope you're up for more! VEHICLE THIEVES UNITE.

Yeah, best part for me of a poor night, taking all the vehicles for a test drive.

It was okay, I've never been a fan of the Battlefield series, tried 3 & Bad Company 1/2. The maps are way too big and there never seems to be a clear objective.

- Maps too big.

- Campers galore

- Spawn, die, spawn, die

- No clear objectives.

At least the maps look nice.

I've only borrowed it off my brother for a couple of weeks, no intention to buy it as I'm not a fan of the series.

I'll give this another go tonight if anyone is on? @kav82, @Sexual Chocolate do you guys fancy it?

Yeah I'll pop it on, what time are you thinking?

@Sexual Chocolate do you guys fancy it?

What time are you thinking? I can manage a few games, but I've got a bit of work to do, too. Think I'll come on at around 9 for a few games. After my tea.

Some of those games were brilliant today, some great moments. I was tired as fuck from work so didn't pay as much attention as I should have, but I thought I did alright in that first game. Got into double figures for kills! First time evaaaar.

That second game with the helicopter was comedy, @kav82, where I accidentally took us out of the gamezone. I'll need to configure the flying controls, they were terrible for me! Yes, the controls were terrible, not me...lol

That final part for the last game I played, I thought we did really well. I seemed to be getting loads of kills. Got the drop on quite a few of the enemies and took them out without them noticing sometimes.

There was also that hilarious tank moment with @Blade.

*drives straight into the path of enemy tanks*

Hum hum hum *whistles*

Yeah last night was great!

@lostmario and his incredibly lethal driving skills, he ran over about 10 people in one trip between flags, ruthless!

@Fierce_LiNk and his driving directly into tanks, landing the helicopter outside of the battlefield and killing us all.

@Blade and I on top of a roof dodging a helicopter that kept trying to roadkill us because it didn't have anyone on the guns.

That final game with FLink and Blade was fantastic, Lostmario you'd have loved this game! We held Flag E so well, communicating brilliantly and taking out enemies efficiently as a team!

I'll be on again tonight, going to give this back to my brother on Monday as I doubt I'll play it much once I have Destiny.