NEurope
Retro_Link

Battlefield 4

All this talk makes me want to give the multiplayer another go.

Downloading a patch while I'm gone for 2-3 hours.

Will pop the game in when I'm back home. : peace:

Edit: Holy shit, it's overwhelming. :blank:

It really is, brah. We should have a game soon, I'm sure Kav and Cooky will be up for it if they're available. Now that I've caught the bug, I want moar.

It really is overwhelming, though. It's muuuuuch, much better when you've got people that you know. I thought Kav and I played alright yesterday, trying to back each other up, letting others know where the enemy was coming from, etc. I think with even more people it could be amazing.

I'll be playing from around 8 tonight if peeps wanna game.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

I'll be playing from around 8 tonight if peeps wanna game.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Ine is doing the Mario Kart League tonight at around 8 til about 9. I'll be online after that.

It really is overwhelming, though. It's muuuuuch, much better when you've got people that you know. I thought Kav and I played alright yesterday, trying to back each other up, letting others know where the enemy was coming from, etc. I think with even more people it could be amazing.

I would buy it but I have too many games to play at the moment.

Got Last of Us on the way so by time I've finished that, Knack & Killzone, it'll be Fifa time.

SO MANY GAMES!

I would buy it but I have too many games to play at the moment.

Got Last of Us on the way so by time I've finished that, Knack & Killzone, it'll be Fifa time.

SO MANY GAMES!

You probably dun goof'd by getting Knack, but aye, too many games. I've got at least half a dozen PSN games that I haven't started yet. There's more than enough there.

FIFA, Battlefield and Destiny are going to be such time suckers. You can easily play those for months and months.

You probably dun goof'd by getting Knack

Its not that bad, I'm enjoying it anyway. Lovely looking game as well.

Its not that bad, I'm enjoying it anyway. Lovely looking game as well.

Hmm, it might be worth a go when it becomes really cheap. It's the type of game I could imagine being free on PS+ eventually. Who knows.

Had some great games tonight with @Sexual Chocolate. This game feels absolutely hard as nails to me. I know that I'm still new to it, but I hope I improve dramatically really soon.:laughing:

It was doing my nut in as well! There was no flow to any of the games. Very annoying.

It was doing my nut in as well! There was no flow to any of the games. Very annoying.

Snipers. Snipers everywhere.

This was an enjoyable watch. Chap has great radar/map awareness e.g 24.40

I'll watch that video later, @dwarf gourami.

I had a breakthrough tonight. Decided I was going to have a quick few matches of this before bed and did pretty well. One game I had 4 kills 8 deaths, which isn't amazing, but I amassed a ton of points for capturing bases/flags, kill assists and other stuff. The last game I had was 9 kills and 14 deaths, which was a marked improvement! I was on fire that game, only seemed to get killed by enemies swarming me moments after I just captured a base. Score wise, I was much closer to the top than to the bottom of my team, getting loads of points for vehicle hits in particular.

Really enjoyed it and I think the game is starting to "click" now.

The first 20 minutes are OK but then he gets dicked on quite a lot only broken up by the odd sick multi-kill. Really inventive usage of the C4 is what surprised me, looking forward to testing that shit.

Played this with my newly acquired ps4 headset last night, oh my days, OH. MY. DAYS. :)

Played this with my newly acquired ps4 headset last night, oh my days, OH. MY. DAYS. :)

The quality was good from my end. If it wasn't so damn expensive, I'd be on that right away.

Had some good games with both you and @kav82 today. I didn't have my groove on in the late afternoon games, couldn't hit shit. Did slightly better earlier in the day with Kav. Game is great though and LOL at that moment on that "storm" map. Really was a wow moment for me. :bowdown:

Cheers for the games guys, I had a blast tonight! That battleship moment... OH MY WORD! It blew me away man.

If some of the following isn't set up then fair fucking play

Edited by dwarf

A few of kills from me shooting down helicopters with unguided rockets, nothing more satisfying.

A few of kills from me shooting down helicopters with unguided rockets, nothing more satisfying.

Please teach me, oh great one. :bowdown:

Anyone fancy a few games on this tonight with @Sexual Chocolate?

I'll jump on after the football for a few games. about 9:45

Edited by James

I'll come on for a few games after the footie has finished.

Edit: I enjoyed that, was great! Despite me being shite as usual.

Also, the sandwich tasted fucking excellent, @Blade. Cheeky bastard ;)

Edited by Fierce_LiNk

How did you get on last night then @Blade? Manage to get to grips with the game and your new console yet?

Loving the console and finally being in next gen!

And Battlefield 4 is awesome! There's so much going on that it is unbelievable! Seems to be diffficult to get to grips with though.

I think together with the Nintendo games on the Wii U I should now br completely okay in terms of gaming keeping me occupied!