NEurope
Retro_Link

Battlefield 4

Just seen a video shown at the EA press conference at Gamescom.

:o

Holy fucking shit. Looks ace!

The trailer after this one is even better.

Very bad news if the 720p resolution is true. That would be a huge fail. I suppose its EA so what were we expecting for a cross gen game from them?

Very bad news if the 720p resolution is true. That would be a huge fail. I suppose its EA so what were we expecting for a cross gen game from them?

Very bad news? A huge fail? What planet are you on Choze? The games looks great and if it runs at 60fps and is buttery smooth who cares whether it's 720 or 1080? Most people wouldn't even notice the difference when they're in the middle of an epic gun battle!

There's always going to be a play off between resolution, frame rate and graphical detail.

Very bad news? A huge fail? What planet are you on Choze? The games looks great and if it runs at 60fps and is buttery smooth who cares whether it's 720 or 1080? Most people wouldn't even notice the difference when they're in the middle of an epic gun battle!

There's always going to be a play off between resolution, frame rate and graphical detail.

You are at Gamescom?

Anyhow sounds like the game is early and not finished going by IGN details. The question is whether DICE are turning into the other EA studios and how will the release version turn out. Best to wait.

The same mistake was made with games like Driveclub which looks incredible now.

Edited by Choze

Its a shooter so I would still prefer to be using keyboard and mouse but I cant afford my PS4 and to carry on upgrading my PC so if I get it, it'll be PS4.

My PC will ruin that shit. I might get another 7870 to kick the GPU memory from 2 to 4gb.

That is, if I end up buying this in the first place. It doesn't look like there's much beyond what BF3 offered, which in itself was a step backwards from BC2.

I'd love the equivalent of BF3 multiplayer, but with full on destructibility.

Just in time for the PS4 launch in Europe!

Battlefield PS4 patch released

Update should decrease the amount of crashes and increase overall stability

Battlefield 4: Double XP week planned as compensation for outages

Battlefield 4 PS4 update fixes 'crash issues', says Dice

DICE has released a new Battlefield 4 patch for the PS4 version of the game.

The Battlefield 4 title update includes a number of fixes designed to decrease the amount of crashes and increase overall stability.

Update notes

•Fixed common crashes that could occur when changing weapons or maps

•Reduced the probability of a corrupted save file in the single player campaign

•Fixed a crash occurring when resuming the single player campaign

•Fixed a bug where accessing PlayStation Plus subscription resulted in a connection error

•Improved performance when shooting at destroyed Levolution objects

DICE has announced plans to host a double XP week as compensation for the shooter's troubled launch. From November 28 until December 5, players will earn Double XP for every multiplayer match they complete.

In CVG's Battlefield 4 review we said the game is a "bombastic start to the next generation of shooters, especially in multiplayer".

Jesus christ this game is frustrating. Not the game play, but the setting it up. You cannot join a server as a party. This wouldn't be an issue but you can't filter out servers that are full and there are very few with spaces avialble to join. Now the new expansion is out for premium members most are on that and very few non premium content ones!!

Jesus christ this game is frustrating. Not the game play, but the setting it up. You cannot join a server as a party. This wouldn't be an issue but you can't filter out servers that are full and there are very few with spaces avialble to join. Now the new expansion is out for premium members most are on that and very few non premium content ones!!

You can filter out full servers, pretty sure can choose how many free spaces as well. 5, 10, 20.

But is a massive omission you can't join a party then into a game.

You can filter out full servers, pretty sure can choose how many free spaces as well. 5, 10, 20.

But is a massive omission you can't join a party then into a game.

I've set it to 1-5, 1-10 and 1-15 free spaces in servers yet the full ones still appear in the list. I assume because there are free commander slots in those servers. I cannot get rid of the full ones and I can find very, very few that have 2 slots availbale. Half the time when there are 2 slots available the second slot will be taken by the time my brother joins.

I've set it to 1-5, 1-10 and 1-15 free spaces in servers yet the full ones still appear in the list. I assume because there are free commander slots in those servers. I cannot get rid of the full ones and I can find very, very few that have 2 slots availbale. Half the time when there are 2 slots available the second slot will be taken by the time my brother joins.

Ah right, Dice have announced until BF4 is fixed they aren't going to work on any other games. Hopefully this is true, it's truly a magical game once you get playing.

Ah right, Dice have announced until BF4 is fixed they aren't going to work on any other games. Hopefully this is true, it's truly a magical game once you get playing.

Yeah when you're in a game it's great fun (unless it stalls). Loving the change from COD.

So this happened on battlefield, our team was getting a right beating being about 250 tickets behind at one point they dominating most flags, managed to pull it around capturing and holding most bases and managed to win with one ticket remaining.

7a8e8any.jpg

Did you download the latest patch? So many of the bugs have been fixed and it seems to be working much better now.

Last patch I downloaded was back in December, I noticed things fixed, but I get some awful rubber banding still despite being on a fibre connection. I can still play it and have a lot of fun with it.

I am not good at the multiplayer. Sure I only got it yesterday and the last FPS I played loads was Goldeneye but I didn't think I'd be this rubbish lol. Maybe I'll do better when I get used to the maps.

I'll pick this up at weekend, hopefully you guys aren't burned out by it just yet..?

I still play this, as my gamer card show's below........it's pretty much fixed now so add moi when/if you get it, and anyone else for that matter.