NEurope
Serebii

Nintendo 3DS Direct - 14/02/13 - 3pm CET / 2pm GMT

So some pics have leaked from Nintendo's youtube channel (vids that were set to private but now removed) and the games shown were:

Luigi's Mansion

Fire Emblem

Lego City Undercover

Animal Crossing

http://nintendoeverything.com/113153/these-games-will-be-featured-on-tomorrows-nintendo-direct/

There may be more, but perhaps best not get too hopeful ;)

Not only is that probably incomplete, it's also from the US channel.

The EU one should have much more content and information, since we're still lacking release dates for games like Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity and FEA.

Plus there's a JPN ND coming too and I'm sure that they'll be showing off more than just LM2 (the other games listed are already out over there and Lego City isn't exactly a major title for Japan)

Not only is that probably incomplete, it's also from the US channel.

The EU one should have much more content and information, since we're still lacking release dates for games like Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity and FEA.

Plus there's a JPN ND coming too and I'm sure that they'll be showing off more than just LM2 (the other games listed are already out over there and Lego City isn't exactly a major title for Japan)

Just a bit of healthy expectation lowering ;)

Announce a Monster Hunter 3DS/Wii U special edition bundle, Nintendo. You can do it.

Just a bit of healthy expectation lowering ;)

This hype train has no breaks!

547564_348325925236727_2035833137_n.jpg

I fully expect to be dissapointed but sod it! To death and dissolution we ride! :D

Edited by Dcubed

If Animal Crossing really gets a release date FINALLY I'm going to do a backflip of joy.

Too bad I won't be able to watch it live :/

after the last Nintendo Direct i expect this one will be disappointing (well anything will be by comparison)

if its not then February will be a great month for gaming/gamers what with this and Sony's announcement

If Animal Crossing really gets a release date FINALLY I'm going to do a backflip of joy.

I won't be able to watch it live either... :/ but I will catch up with all the days news a little later on. :)

Yup. Me too. I'm gonna be at work while it's on :(

Hopefully I'll be able to catch up during my lunch break :)

Believe me I don't want to , I really love the animal crossing games :) , fingers crossed

By the time the 3ds one is out I bet they would have started work on the wii u version .

Nintendo could just handle the Animal Crossing release date in a Press Release!... I can't take another ND with Animal Crossing in it!

Be nice to see what Lego City 3DS looks like.

Nintendo Direct lengths

Japan: 20 minutes

Europe: 35 minutes

US: 37 minutes

Clearly the extra time for the western versions must be to accommodate all those awesome localisations that we're getting and are totally not just down to awkward and slow delivery. Believe!

Is there a way to watch today's Nintendo Direct on a mobile device?

Ustream works on mobiles. The official site video feed works too :)

Anyone going to chat for this one, I'm trying it out on the gamepad for the first time. Bring it on.

Well I'm.all set to watch the US one!

I've got both on just in case :heh:

Ha, we get Shigy on the European ND... the US gets his translator :)