N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 26: Space to move, Space to breath, Space to win

Haden

I've been tinkering with my shiny new team (ooh, shiny!), and I'm now rather looking forward to the new season! :awesome: One question: if I do form training, how long does the effect stick around for? Is it worth me doing form training now, or waiting until 5 or 6 days (it's 5 days, right?) before the first game of the next season?

You're not part of the current season so your form should be unaffected when the season ends :)

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're not part of the current season so your form should be unaffected when the season ends :)

Forgive my ignorance, but is that a good thing or a bad thing? I.e. is it worth me doing training now? Actually, now I think about it, is it worth doing form training before the next season actually starts, or is there a certain time before the next season you can train from, or what? This is probably the most confusing bit for me... :wtf:

You can form train at any time (obviously it's best to train those around 10 or below). When the change report comes in, dv and form will change but as you aren't part of that, the system will leave your team alone. This means the only effects you will see on your own form will be from whatever training you do. You can train during the season and players receiving training can still play in matches (the matches will also alter form though).

Form training lasts 5 days.

No no, Haden put out a strong side, looked to me like he was going for the win (since if he'd beaten me he could've on the league.) Pleased with my win!

That's what i meant! He started trying, and failed. Seems like when he tries to lose, he wins, and when he tries to win, he loses.

That's what i meant! He started trying, and failed. Seems like when he tries to lose, he wins, and when he tries to win, he loses.

I am so conflicted about what to do Friday, I am going to play for a draw.

And then still go up!

Congrats dan, I fielded a strong side to try and beat you and get some GD back but you deserved the win and the title! :grin:

Just to let VIPs know if I go up or not I am going on a transfer spree in the break so any oldies you have to sell at a low price let me know.

I still want an Inter player after the Undertaker bid fell through :(

Btw Peeps I am up for sharing cup reports if you are planning on doing some?

Edited by Haden

I still want an Inter player after the Undertaker bid fell through :(

Haha..I still can't believe that happened! :P

Shall see what the state of play is after my change report! Depending on a few things I may ship Kenobi if but will see! Will also be thinking about the futures of Ronaldo and Hulk..

Btw Peeps, Seahawks is thinking about scrapping his current team and restarting with a new one next season!

Haha..I still can't believe that happened! :P

Shall see what the state of play is after my change report! Depending on a few things I may ship Kenobi if but will see! Will also be thinking about the futures of Ronaldo and Hulk..

Btw Peeps, Seahawks is thinking about scrapping his current team and restarting with a new one next season!

What about that waste of space Ramos? :grin:

Well done Charlie I hope I am playing you next season :P

Just to let VIPs know if I go up or not I am going on a transfer spree in the break so any oldies you have to sell at a low price let me know.

Although it will tear my heart apart a little, I'm likely to sell Svanson(striker) next season. He's currently a 31-12. He got a skill increase in the last change report, but has 8 in dv so far and is what he will likely end with, so he will most likely drop one skill bar in the next change report, becoming an high 11 instead.

I think MadDog should continue with the current team and win the title at least once before starting over.

People starting new teams go into the Lower League right? Does that mean everyone gets bumped up one?

If someone from the Elite League leaves and he's not in the relegation zone, the 8th ranked player avoids relegation. So that's a no to your answer if I understood it correctly.

I could never start a new team. I'd hate to think all the stats that have added up over loads of seasons would be deleted.

Plus I'm fond of Reggie Hales. ;)

You are only allowed to give up or leave if you win the top league, otherwise you are trapped with us FOREVERRRRR.

On a serious note don't leave man :( if I go up this season that is like a gaurenteed 6 points to bank on, well everyone can bank on that to be fair.

You are only allowed to give up or leave if you win the top league, otherwise you are trapped with us FOREVERRRRR.

On a serious note don't leave man :( if I go up this season that is like a gaurenteed 6 points to bank on, well everyone can bank on that to be fair.

Yeah only managers that have won the Elite League are allowed to start brand new teams.

iStock_000000447318Small_sunglasses_black.png

Alliances

Eights United, AC Elites, Bayer Neverlusen: 25

Intergalactico Stars, Fedex United, Leeds M.O.T: 20

Madpool, Hadens Rangers and Recall United: 17

Real Peeps, Coloccini FC and Andys All Stars: 9

Spotlight

The Spotlight last week was on Dragooooo vs Hadens Rangers. Players were to predict the outcome and how many players with a skill level of 8 or higher would be playing. Neither of the participating teams (bob or Inter) managed to guess the score correctly but bob was closest to the amount of 8-skilled players with his guess of 10 (there were 11).

Spotlight winners:

Week 1 - Intergalactico Stars

Week 2 - Atlético Aqui1a

Week 3 - Intergalactico Stars

Week 4 - Leeds M.O.T

Week 5 - bob

Week 6 - bob

Week 7 - Atlético Aqui1a & Intergalactico Stars

Week 8 - bob

The Spotlight this week is on Hadens Rangers vs AC Elites. Both teams have the potential to be promoted if Roger Federer lose to Winston Gardens or if Rising Phoenix lose to Coloccini. Participants will need to guess the outcome of the match and the total number of chances between the two teams.

N-Euro Championship Cup

Could all teams wishing to participate either thank this post or post a reply