N-Europe

Saints Row IV

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Which we'll probably never even see. I'd have got the CE for The Third, but it never hit the UK as far as I could see! I note that is a PEGI rated picture though, so maybe we'll see it. Still want the shit from The Third, though.

Which we'll probably never even see. I'd have got the CE for The Third, but it never hit the UK as far as I could see! I note that is a PEGI rated picture though, so maybe we'll see it. Still want the shit from The Third, though.

Its already available to preorder here so unless something happens we should get it fine

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Found a place selling the PC version for a decent place. You power up extremely quickly, but the game is all about just having fun. Keith David is awesome, too.

Oh, and it definitely gets points for having Mal's pistol (as well as lots of other sci-fi weapons).

Didn't buy it yet, but considering it. Watched Angry Joe's review, well I'm just wondering how easy it is and how much there is to do. Something like 20 hours? Also, the city is the same, so wondering if I wanna splash out a full game's price on that...

Exactly the same as in the Third? Hmm I was already resigned to the fact that I was going to wait for this to go down in price, now I definitely will... I know this game was originally planned as an expansion to the third game but because they took the route of 'fuck it, let's just make the next one' it's as if they are saying...

'Well the city was good, but the rest of it was fucking shit so lets just put some new gameplay in an existing gameworld and make some cash quick before the next generation arrives!'

Probably not exactly the case but you get my point. ::shrug: