N-Europe

Peepsville II

The Peeps

However, despite all this, I'm certainly happy to take the classic punt and follow Cube's investigation, with full intention to vote for him tomorrow should Sheikah turn up town. ChangeVote:Sheikah.

Ca'man guys, I would appreciate if we all took a moment to think and stepped away from the lyn-choo-choo train.

We know for fact that there are players from the previous game in here, and this probably comes down to either me or Cube is lying. Cube states he conveniently doesn't have a power any longer to help town (which I doubt), so it makes more sense to work this one out by lynching him.

Vote: Cube

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna Vote:aqui1a because I'm quite keen to hear what he did last night - not sure how I feel after yesterdays strange revelations and turn of events.

Or maybe I totally didn't even read the thread. Maybe.

Well, I highly suspected Yvonne before this and would have voted him off - just goes to show how foolish I might be. However, despite all this, I'm certainly happy to take the classic punt and follow Cube's investigation, with full intention to vote for him tomorrow should Sheikah turn up town. ChangeVote:Sheikah.

Yeah, you were one of my targets last night - sorry about that xD. Although I do believe you targeted me last night as well, is that correct? The good news is, is that I'm quite certain you're town! Woop.

Nice one Cube. Sucks that you have lost your power though. Did you get anything on night 1?

I couldn't reach my target due to a troublesome drunk, anyone know who this is??

Vote: Sheikah

Think that's me. Went to the bar to get a drink but got funny after the first one and turned aggressive at the person sitting next to me.

Vote Sheikah

As I was redirected to Nintendohnut, I found out that he was good.

Well that's good, because I am.

I'm willing to follow this one to see how it goes. Vote: Sheikah I have to say, I really hope Sheikah is evil, because if he isn't Cube has also put suspicion on me :-/

Do you have literally no power now then Cube?

I do find it strange how Sheikah first said that my result was correct (and he just appears that way in investigations), then changed his mind and said I was making it up.

Your result is correct, your conclusion wrong.

Is what I would say, if there was still hope. ;)

What does your power actually do then Jonnas?

From what I'm now thinking, I don't understand how you can't know who the N1 killer was?.. yet you haven't said who it is? so what I'm thinking can't be right or something is very wrong here.

In fact don't say anything about your power, but could you please tell me who your N1 target was if it wasn't Diageo.

Majority has been reached

Sheikah (7): Cube, mr-paul, Jonnas, Rummy, Tales, Jon Dedede, Magnus Peterson

Sheikah has been lynched. He was known only as The American, a gunslinger from the states. He was mafia and could protect from roleblocks & redirections.

Day Three has ended. Please send in your PMs for Night Three

12 Players:

@Mr\-Paul

@Jon Dedede

@Nintendohnut

@Jonnas

@Magnus Peterson

Dead:

Diageo

Yvonne

@Sheikah