NEurope
The Peeps

Peepsville II

Majority has been reached!

Magnus Peterson (7): Jonnas, Nintendohnut, Jimbob, Jon Dedede, Aqui1a, DuD

Doris Matthews has been lynched. She was a beautiful woman whom men would fall in love with at first sight. Magnus Peterson is no longer in the game. He was neutral.

10 Players:

@Mr\-Paul

@Jon Dedede

@Nintendohnut

@Jonnas

Dead:

Diageo

Yvonne

Sheikah

Rummy

@Magnus Peterson

Night Four

Night Four

A few people were beginning to worry about the news stand owner. He had not been seen for the last few days but everyone had been too preoccupied to notice. A few members of the town forced open the lock on the news stand and were taken aback when they found the dead body of Andy McClusky, the owner of the news stand.

The town square will be a much quieter and sadder place without the charming newspaper salesman calling out the day’s headlines but it seems he has one final headline for the town… As they moved the body they found he had been laying on a message. He must’ve used the last of his strength to write out the name of his killer in ink but had only got so far as Jimmy

Andy McClusky has been killed. While alive there would be more to the night’s write-up and he could pick a target to be highlighted in the write-up. Jonnas is no longer in the game. He was good.

9 Players:

@Mr\-Paul

@Jon Dedede

@Nintendohnut

Dead:

Diageo

Yvonne

Sheikah

Rummy

Magnus Peterson

@Jonnas

Day Five

Majority is 5

Confession: I totally made it up yesterday. Went with my gut instinct, and his reaction and the information he revealed about himself didn't convince me he was town (which he wasn't - so I was partially right).

I was again redirected myself last night by the authoritative man. Apparently he kept talking about Mathius Carson while he was at the bar... If that helps?

This is the second time I've been redirect to @Tales. Tales, did anything happen to you last night? Hoping for a reply this time.. :)

I know Jimbob targetted Marca... do you know anything more about his wallet stealing ways?

I'll come out and confirm that DuD is right, i did target Marc last night. I can also confirm that he is Mathius Carson.

@Aqui1a Can you explain more about night 1? From knowing more about your power, it sounds like you targeted Diageo and were successful.

We also know that Marcamillian was successful with his own power that night.

Cube, lying about Magnus was very naughty. Thank god he turned out to be neutral rather than town! Don't do it again please! :p

Sorry I haven't been as active this game, I haven't had a lot to share and have been busy in real life. As for what I do, I can track my target and gain a little information on them too.

Night 1 I found that you gained some vital info on Dohnut. If you look back in the thread, I didn't receive the info at first, had to chase up Peeps for it. And I can confirm that we should trust Aqui1a's targets for last night, he can learn things about people who come to his bar.

Targeted him as that power is dangerous and want to be sure it isn't being abused. Another night I got drunk, don't think I've missed anything out.

Anyway. If Marc is Mathius Carson, he was a killer.

Vote: Marcamillian.

@Aqui1a Can you explain more about night 1? From knowing more about your power, it sounds like you targeted Diageo and were successful.

We also know that Marcamillian was successful with his own power that night.

I didn't target Diageo on the first night, and I was unsuccessful with the ones I did target that night too. However, a suspicious man did come to my bar asking to know the time. Just thought I'd let you know that... :P

Am I right in thinking that @Aqui1a targets two players and they both are forced to target each other in his bar? Or is that someone else?