NEurope
The Peeps

Peepsville II

Majority has been reached

mr-paul (4): Cube, Aqui1a, Tales, Jimbob

Johnny Crane was laying low. The town were onto him and with Carson dead, he had no protection. The mob found him before he could escape... they were not merciful.

Johnny Crane has been lynched. He could force a player's target. He was mafia.

6 Players:

@Jon Dedede

@Mr\-Paul

Night Six

Sorry guys, I've been in London for the last few days and only ave 3G access on my phone. I've been trying to follow bit not had much time or ability to post. Apologies to everyone, but I'll be back this evening so will be able to pick it up again then. I know people hate things like this but it wasn't my intention to be inactive - I thought I'd have Wifi for my laptop but I don't. Also sorry to post at night but thought I should explain myself!

Weekend for me = 12 and a half hour shift at work today and at least 9 hours tomorrow... might be able to start tomorrow night though :p

Night Six

The Town Militia were out in full force tonight despite one of their group being injured. The remaining mafia would still be planning a hit and it was up to them to stop them. They drove around town for a while trying to find a likely victim when they picked up a message on the radio. They had tuned it to a frequency supposedly being used by the mafia and they must've driven in range! They were shocked when they overheard the mafia's target was actually one of them!

Realising no one in the town was in danger besides themselves, the town militia bravely decided to run away and hide for the night.

6 Players:

@Jon Dedede

@Nintendohnut

Dead:

Diageo

Yvonne

Sheikah

Rummy

Magnus Peterson

Jonnas

Marcamillian

DuD

Mr-Paul

Day Seven

Majority is 4

@Jon Dedede i would like to hear from you about last night. Still don't trust either of you after the mis-guided information on Marca i received. With mr-paul gone, that leaves either one of you two as mafia.

Can anyone say that they were redirected last night?

I was not redirected.

I also want to know more about @Jimbob

What the hell is this 'town militia' that we keep hearing about? Is there a group of townies working together? And if so, are they going to steal the win? Do we have to lynch them as well? Basically, unless I'm reading things wrong, it sounds a bit suspicious. It might just referring to the town as a whole but I doubt it seeing as the write-up refers to the rest of the town. So who are the militia and what are their goals?

Oh, and I also wasn't redirected last night, if it helps.

I think "stealing the win" is a less common win condition than some people think it is.

What the hell is this 'town militia' that we keep hearing about? Is there a group of townies working together? And if so, are they going to steal the win?

I think the clue is in the name - they're town, so they can't have a separate win condition.

@Nintendohnut Why were you untargettable last night? I was getting the same thing with DuD whenever I tried to target him, and we all know what he turned out to be :| 'splain yo' self

@Nintendohnut Why were you untargettable last night? I was getting the same thing with DuD whenever I tried to target him, and we all know what he turned out to be :| 'splain yo' self

What nights did you try targeting DuD?

I was untargetable because I targeted myself. Why were you trying to redirect me again? I targeted myself partly because I'm the only player 'confirmed' as good by Cube (so I'm a good mafia target) and partly because I didn't want you to redirect me to be killed :p

I was untargetable because I targeted myself. Why were you trying to redirect me again? I targeted myself partly because I'm the only player 'confirmed' as good by Cube (so I'm a good mafia target) and partly because I didn't want you to redirect me to be killed :p

That means that Aqui1a is telling the truth - the kill attempt wasn't on you (also, I myself was having my doubts about you - it's not uncommon for one mafia to appear as good).

So @Jimbob: Please state everything you have done in this game.

(Automerge)

Actually, I'll go one step further and Vote: jimbob.

What nights did you try targeting DuD?

Just night one according to my PMs. Thought I'd targeted him more than that.

@Aqui1a who else did you target last night other than Nintendohnut?

I was not redirected last night.

You.

I wasn't trying to redirect you again. The last time I targeted you it was mr-paul - I assume - who made me do it. I only had a few players to choose from last night and I wanted to try my luck with you and Dedede.

That means that Aqui1a is telling the truth - the kill attempt wasn't on you (also, I myself was having my doubts about you - it's not uncommon for one mafia to appear as good).

Boosh.

I have suspicions of Jimbob as well. I note the flavour of the write up saying 'the mafia showed their hand' possibly in relation to Jimbob making a claim about Marca. Also, Sheikah thanking all the vote posts probably thinking the mafia were close to a win would support the theory that it was an 'all in' move.

Also can you explain jimbob why you apologised to mr paul in his lynch post? An admission of guilt for delivering the final vote on a fellow mafia?

Taking this and the info of this day into account,

Vote: Jimbob

@Aqui1a, @Nintendohnut, @Tales

I'm 100% sure that jimbob is the remaining mafia member.

You've lied previously in this mafia just to get others to go along with your hunch... but I'm still going to go along with you. :blank:

Lynch: Jimbob

Tales, why are you dismissing the militia stealing the win. That suggests you could be a part of it all along.

Aqui1a, you say Cube's been lying all game and now you agree with him and throw a vote down. Sounds dodgy to me, and it raises my suspicions about you further.

I don't know what else to do. I've come out and been honest about everything, i've voted to lynch 2 mafia members (Sheikah and mr-paul). I only apologised on my last lynch because i wasn't too sure about him. Mainly because of the information i recieved regarding Marca being incorrect. I'm convinced that Aqui1a, Jon Dedede or Tales are mafia based on how game has played out.

But alas i see majority is reached, so this could be too late to change your minds.

Majority has been reached!

The town were certain of Jimmy Cartel's guilt. They rounded on him quickly, giving him little time to prepare a defence.

Jimmy Cartel has been lynched. He was the last remaining member of the mafia. Jimbob is no longer in the game.

15 Players:

@Mr\-Paul

@Jon Dedede

@Nintendohnut

@Jonnas

@Magnus Peterson

@Diageo

Roles to come later.

Winners:

Cube

Jon Dedede

Tales

Aqui1a

Nintendohnut

Cube, Jon Dedede and Tales were a team. They had 3 abilities which they could use if they were all alive. The first prevented any of them from being night killed (the mafia would fail the first time but would then be able to kill any of them). Their second ability was to be able to perform a night kill but if they killed a townie they would lose all abilities and only retain the right to vote. The third was to be able to use a tip-off to save the life of whoever would be night-killed for the night they used it.

It may seem overpowered but there were abilities the mafia had too and all three of them had to stay alive. Cube played very well for the town, even after losing his night power.

Good game, suspense was killing me at the end there! Enjoyed keeping up with it.

Now...who killed me? ;)

Crap.

I tried, but alas i failed. Great game Peeps, great game indeed. Nice twist to the town, didn't see that coming at all.