NEurope
The Peeps

Peepsville II

Much like yesterday, however, we learn more from lynching you either way. If we lynch you there are two outcomes:

1) You are evil. We lynched a mafioso. Awesome!

2) You are not evil. We wrongly lynched a townie, which tells us that someone in the mafia has the power to make a player appear evil. We learn not to always trust investigations.

I obviously am hoping for the first, both because it would continue to ensure I am cleared as good, and because we'd be another mafioso down.

Apologies guys, i say it all the time.

I got nothing to add at the moment btw.

I did actually know this, however I didn't think it wise to broadcast it.

So he gave you my wallet on the second day, and the mayor's on the third day... Right. Now that it's out in the open, is he the one who's been taking the wallets?

@DuD, sorry if I missed it, but can you do anything with the wallet? I remember you getting the wallet the other day as well. Very intrigued to what this is all about, will be good to hear from Marc when he appears.

@Cube, I'm slightly curious. Do you doubt your results at all? I understand the need to discuss other things, but yesterday you instantly voted for Sheikah, but today you're holding back with Magnus. Given that we know your info is accurate, why no vote? Been bugging me for a little bit.

@Cube, I'm slightly curious. Do you doubt your results at all? I understand the need to discuss other things, but yesterday you instantly voted for Sheikah, but today you're holding back with Magnus. Given that we know your info is accurate, why no vote? Been bugging me for a little bit.

I had an idea on who to investigate yesterday. Today I'm not so sure, so more information means a better target tonight.

It wasn't known!

Marca ended up with it at the start of the day last time so a 3rd party could have passed it him at night. I only recieved it last time when I was passed it in thread by Marca during the day.

I've been passed this one at night.

I'm not sure if I can do anything with it? maybe there is a character that can?

I've got an idea for its in game use but i'd rather not say.

If I'm right though, seeing as Yvonne is out.. known and deceased.. this wallet is pointless.

...There's a second wallet!?

That I did not know.

That's what I'm wondering about :/

Mine was taken the first night. Marc said he'd found it on a table in the corner, but according to my PM it was taken by a suspicious character. Marc apparently gave that wallet to DuD, but by the time DuD received it, it was empty.

I don't know how DuD ended up with another walled, but I'd like to know! D:

I have the late mayor's wallet.

I have nothing.. apart from being able to confirm Jonnas saying he was blocked makes sense from my PM, I was trying to figure out his power.. obviously to no avail.

Magnus what is it you do? Cube has found one Mafioso already, so we know his info is good.. your gonna have to give us everything to not be the winner of my vote today..

Do you 2 not read??

So to me, it sounds like Marcamillian is a suspicious character, and has the ability to steal wallets and distribute them by day and by night. Fuck knows what a wallet does though. Aqui1a, you have no idea what was in the wallet before DuD was given it empty?

I did ask him at the time, but got no reply??

I did know there were two wallets... I was just wondering how they were obtained. Also, I thought you were asking Marc as he was the one who passed you it.

To answer, I didn't even know I had a wallet. I only found out through my PM and then when Marca admitted to having it.

Sorry good sirs, I nipped out of town on business.

@Marcamillian How did you get hold of my wallet on the first night? :)

I was notified it after the events that night but found little in it, upon a call from a (now shown to be a ruse to befuddle a trusting visitor) I passed it on.

Well, I don't know about these switching wallets, all I know is that someone needs to start doing this:

Vote: Magnus Peterson

Vote: Magnus Peterson

Can't help but feel like you're stalling for a reason that's more than just information gathering. You hoping for a mafioso buddy to come in and help you out in some way?